Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone.

Im new to crossdressing, ive found myself fortunate, blessed even, to be with the most amazing girl in the world. Before i crossdressed for the first time i talked to her about it and long story short, shes been helping me every step of the way.

Im hoping to meet some new friends and hopefully i can learn a thing or 2 about possibly being passable as a woman in public. Im a week in to this with a girls help but even so, i would appreciate any tips that could help me feel more like the girl i am inside.

Eventually i would like to have an adventure outside because the thought is thrilling. But there are things i need to learn first and i hope this is a great community i can draw inspiration from.

Christina
      Lady

Welcome Jessica! This site is a wonderful place with so many nice girls. Sounds like you have an amazing girl in your life. Feel free to chat with me any time <3

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jessica. It’s very nice to meet you. You’re very lucky to have a partner who’s so open and helpful. I’m in the same situation – my wife is fantastic. You and I seem to be in the minority, though.

I’m also pretty new to it, though not as new as you. I started “underdressing” about 2 years ago, and have been wearing panties almost exclusively since then. This past summer, I started branching out with skirts, shoes, wigs, and so on. So, my advice comes from that perspective.

A) Don’t rush. It’s easier said than done. We want to explore all the great fabrics and how they feel, all the pretty colors and how they look, and so on. Take your time, and find the time to savor the new sensations and such.

B) Listen to your girlfriend. She’s been great so far, but there may be a moment where she pushes back a little bit. For my wife, it was when I asked her to help me choose a femme name, of all things. So, pay attention to her and listen – not just to her words, but also body language and such. Exploring together is fantastic, but only as long as she continues to be comfortable.

C) Lastly, for now: forget the word “passing” and related words. If your goal is to be “passable” then you’re relying on other people to validate you. Instead, rely on yourself. If you’re happy and comfortable and like how you look, that’s all that really matters. (Though as an aside to that, maybe the biggest trick to being passable is confidence. So that’s another reason to focus inward instead of outward.)

There are a ton of great articles and forum topics here. Dive in and read as much as you can. And, of course, feel free to ask questions – whether it’s about makeup or clothing styles or whatever. The gals here are incredibly helpful and kind. If you ask something, somebody will be able to give you some help. I’m sure of it.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jessica and welcome!  So glad you’ve found this wonderful site, all the gals on here are amazingly supportive and friendly.  So glad to read that your partner is understanding and supportive, it makes the journey sooo much easier when you have a supportive partner in your corner.

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?