• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ariane
      Duchess

Today I went to the Antonia Wood Dressing Service in east London. Antonia is a trans woman and a makeup artiste. She offers makeovers, dressing services, photoshoots and similar services from her flat.

For this makeover we talked about the look I wanted to achieve and the sort of outfit I wanted. Antonia has an extensive wardrobe. First she applied the makeup. This took quite a long time. It was more involved than I was expecting – but what do I know? And she was going for more than just an everyday look.

Then she brought out a number of black dresses and we settled on one which stopped just above the knee. She completed the look with a pearl necklace and some killer heels. These were surprisingly comfortable so I might look out for something similar.

After that, she took a lot of photos on her iPhone of Ariane in various poses. Some of these have already come through and one of them is now my profile photo. I will put the best of the rest in an album over the next day or so.

How did I feel while all this was happening? Increasingly happy, especially when I put on the shoes and walked around, and saw the photos. I feel like a real woman now. I want more of this. Soon though I will have to book a makeup lesson so that I feel confident doing it on my own.

I hadn’t planned on black hair and red lipstick but I like the combination very much and this is probably how I will look going forward.

love A

Anonymous

Congratulations Ariane!

When the genie 🧞‍♂️ is out of the lamp, life will never be the same.

Enjoy!

Congratulations!

After seeing what a professional makeover can do, it changes your perspective. I know for me how that day changed my life.

Good on yer, Ariane or, as we say in the States, Way to be! It sounds so very rewarding.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

makeovers are a lesson and also a realisation that you can look like the woman you want to be. Hopefully this will help you be you more often.

Ariane
      Duchess

I have posted some photos from the makeover in the public photos area. Hope you like them!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ariane.

Hi Ariane,

As many of us have found out, once you see your true feminine self in the mirror there is no unseeing it and you will want, desire, and crave, to see it again and again.

Welcome to the pink side,

Michelle

J J
      Lady

This something I highly recommend to any and all people who like to dress, or are even thinking about dressing. It is a really fun experience, so book plenty of time because your time will be too short. I also had my makeover in London at a studio called Ms Lola’s. It was a great experience and nice to see what can be accomplished by a competent professional. It was obvious tha t I could easily pass in public, at least visually and that is a massive confidence booster. One of my gallery photos is from that session. It is not cheap, but also not unreasonable, but worth the time effort and money. I will definitely do it again when I have the chance.

Ariane
        Duchess

Thank you JJ. I am seeing Ms Lola next month.

J J
          Lady

Very cool, give me a shout after you ate done, I would love to see the results.

My only regret is I didn’t plan ahead more (or expect such a great result and confidence boost. Had I known I would have planned differently. At the end I was removing the make up and thought why? I left some of it on and left, rode the tube back to my hotel, bought some tights and went out to a play in a skirt. Next time I will just go out for the evening dressed and enjoy the effects all evening instead of a few hours.

Have fun.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?