Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

I’m sure this has probably been asked before, so I apologise.

In a few weeks time, my fiancée is taking me out (we were going out anyway) but has asked if I might like to go en femme as the event we are going to is decidedly LGBTQ friendly and would be like judgement free. It will be my first time out of the house as Jessica, and I’m really excited.

That said, while the show is trans friendly I don’t know about the venue as I’ve never been to this particular theatre.

I’ll be presenting entirely female, makeup, dress, heels, wig etc, but I don’t know whether I should use the ladies or gents bathroom. I feel like that night the ladies room would be more appropriate, but at the same time I feel like I’d feel self conscious either way.

What are you other ladies thoughts?

I pondered the same question. I would definitely use the ladies room. I figure if I am presenting as a lady, then should be using the ladies room. Wouldn’t want to blow my cover!!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes I agree with Lanna, the ladies room,  a huge dilemma we all would face in do time  . It’s the person inside you that dictates the moment . 🌹

i would not hesitate to go out dressed up as a female, for using the bath room i would use the ladies room for you are dressed up a a female so use the right bath room that you are dressed up for.   don’t hesitate to go out in en fem and don’t forget to use the female bath room. have a great time. wish my wife would let me dress up and go out for dinner as a female. i would be in heaven. for using the bath room if i had to go i would use the female bath room, for i am dressed as a female. pulling down or up my dress and all that to go is a different story. i have been there. its hard, pull up dress and pull down panties and nylons.

Definitely use the ladies rest room. If you are presenting as a woman, go where they go. You may feel uncomfortable the first time but that will soon pass.
      I am en femme about half of my time out but when I am drab and have to enter a men’s public toilet, I feel very uncomfortable.

Jessica
      Lady

Thank you ladies. You’ve rather put my mind at ease. 🙂 It must be said I think that had I made a decision I’d have gone with the ladies room, but I’m glad to see that you guys would agree with that decision. Makes me feel better about myself.

Now I can just spend the next few weeks getting excited about our girldate. 🙂

Hi Jess,

Hope you have a great time!!!

Lanna

Ah, if only life where that simple.  Such an amusing idea.  I would say the “Girls” Room……never gave it any thought. Most Universities up here are going co-ed bathrooms so I Guess before long there will be only 1 for all “CAUSEY”. In rural Asia there are no bathrooms…..just squat and go….at least when I was there. Here is a tid-bit of info you will probably shoot yourself over.

When I was in Nam, up near Hue, there is a river called the Song Be. From Hue to the other other side of the Song Be is a wooden bridge with a hand railing on one side. Every morning a group of Moma Sans would trip out to the bridge, cross out to the middle hop up on the railing…lift their sarong and let fly into the river!!!!!  No shame…just wave at us and laugh!

I got our radio man to call the group down the river and let them know that a raft of breakfast was hot and ready on on its way down!!  By the way……Song Be in Vietnamese is “PERFUME RIVER”……and know……you know the rest of the story.

Lady Veronica    (Ex Medic 1st Cavalry)

C

Ladies room, but be careful if you are making anyone there uncomfortable. Get in, use it, adjust your make-up (that’s really what most women are in there for) and resist the urge to gossip with the girls.

Can you even IMAGINE going into the men’s room?

When I went out en femme for the third time. First to a movie, after which I really needed the ladies room. No way I was going to make it home, so I followed what I’d read on this site and walked right in. A woman entered just in front of me, held the door and gave me a lovely smile. There was nobody else inside. However, while I was in the cubicle it was like rush hour and sounded like about 20 people came in at once. At that point I confess I lost my nerve and stayed put until it sounded like they’d gone.
      I never considered the legalities. I had to go! I just didn’t think going into the gents dressed as a woman was a good idea.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?