Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So when looking at my chin with foundation on I could see the slight appearance of the five o clock shadow under it. I did shave the night before but my fiance mentioned hair growing while I’m sleeping. Could that really make enough of a difference? Beard cover was used along with concealer and foundation.

Before changing into Wendy, I always do another shave, so that is 2 times in one day.  I find it keeps the 5 o’clock shadow somewhat a bay.  If I don’t, I can see the beard poking thru in the evening, even with the concealers.

MAC

Full Coverage Foundation

The end!

Lindsey Soucie
      Baroness

My husband is in a funk today. We have talked about all of this and played around with make-up once. I only did his eyes and ever since he is self-conscious. He has a lot of facial hair. Even if he shaves it grows back quickly. I would like some advice on how to handle this. He wants to get dressed up and take some cute pictures. He really has high hopes of looking passable. I think he can be passable but its going to be a challenge. Any tips? tricks? advice?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?