Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies

My goal with this post is to create a forum where we can discuss the best exercises, tactics and other suggestions such as hormones to alter the general shape of our bodies as much as we can naturally… or at least without surgery.

I personally have been searching for advice on the best ways to exercise and to understand how to target certain areas in order to alter my body shape as much as is possible. I don’t have the income or the inclination to go the surgery route.

Basically I’m questioning whether I am truly trans or if I just like to dress, but that’s besides the point, lol.

Right now my plan is to swim laps (aggressively) so I can lose weight and tone up evenly.  In addition to that I’ve been researching exercises designed to build and tone my booty and trim my waist. I also think I’m going to introduce yoga or something similar because I think increasing your flexibility and range of motion not only makes it easier to burn fat but is also a valued feminine attribute, lol… plus I’m already pretty flexible.

So I personally and I’m sure lots my sisters on here would love it if some successful, sexy CD’s would share your secrets!

As a side topic. I’ve become interested in hormones and would like to here about the experiences of others.  How it affected you and if you’d recommend it for anyone who can’t be dressed 24/7.

PS: I apologize if a similar post already exists but I searched and haven’t found much.

As a former pro mountain bike racer, I would recommend cycling.  If you compare the body types of mountain bike racers vs road racers. The mountain bikers tend to have bigger upper bodies. Especially at the state and regional level. Road racers have skinny upper bodies with big butts and lean shapely legs. Sprinters are a totally different animal. Huge legs. Even though I was a mountain bike racer my coaches had me on a road bike 6 days a week because the heart rate training is much better controlled, so I kept a fairly skinny upper body. So having said all of that, unfortunately bicycles crash and I’ve had my fair share of them, so I would recommend a stationary trainer instead. They are great for your waist, legs, butt and feet. Then just buy some of those elastic bands from your local sports store for your upper body toning. You can do all of this on the cheap if you get a cheap bike and rear wheel wheel resistance trainer. I have a Trek carbon fiber road bike in a CycleOps trainer. It doesn’t have any electronics on it and the bike is just my old race bike. The Peloton stuff looks fabulous. The problem with those fancy machines is they can break or you might lose interest in it.

So why do road racer’s legs look so great? Because they are connected to the pedals with special shoes. That is the secret. Get cycling shoes with the pedals and cleats and learn to pedal in a circle. That is what gives them that beautiful shapely hamstring that matches the curve of their quads. Being connected gives you the upstroke in the pedaling action, working the back of your legs, and also the front of your shin gets worked because you are pulling up with your foot. this creates a nice curve on the upper shin to match the calve muscle on the back. It creates a balanced shapely look. All this with no shock to your joints and great heart rate training. Many doctors put people on bikes to rehab after knee surgery. If you go this route, make sure the fit is correct and you use the correct resistance.

Well, that was long winded. Just my opinion.

Cheers!

Thanks, that was really helpful! I’m definitely going to swim laps for a time first.

Personal experience and just knowing my body tells me that’s the best route. At least for me to get started, cause my cardio is.. basically nonexistent, lol. Anyway I just know that I lose weight very quickly that way and it can’t  hurt to trim as much fat as I can and switch it up or add to my routine later.

As for the elastic band trainers, that’s exactly what I have planned for my booty routine, lol. I’m excited for that. Im really hoping for good results.

My butt already looks good in skinny jean’s, lmao. I just want to be able to ‘pass’ when less clothed… and yes I know I’m not supposed to focus on ‘passing’ but I can still strive for it 😋

Oh man, I forgot to mention the best thing about cycling. You get to shave your legs and ride around in sexy spandex in public and nobody gives it a second thought.

🙂

OMG! I hadn’t even considered that! I want to shave everything all the time but I cant think of an explanation anyone I know would buy.

Most already know how kinky I am, it would hardly be a stretch to realize I crossdress.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?