Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This may sound like a silly question but I am quite new to this.

What is the best way to have a bust when you crossdress? I have quite broad shoulders and have yet to find a bra that fits.

And if I do find one, what would you advise using for padding?

Thanks, Sophie

Anonymous

Bras go up to fairly big sizes.

I take a size 40, which is pretty common. I have a 42″ chest, and a size down just seems to work.

I have silicone forms, size D suit me best, via trial and error!

So a nice 40D bra from Marks and Spencer, preferably underwired to keep the forms in, a full cup shape so there’s no escape route over the top, and I’m in business!

Love Laura

Number of years ago I MOVED IN WITH MY SOGGF of many years to be her Primary care giver upon her return home from Hospital after her 8hr Double Radical masectomy.

For several years a child I CDed and took GIRLS ballet classes with a next door neighbor girl I played with after school.we being1st grade classmates.she loved to dress me up in several of her frilly dresses while playing house in inher small child size play house. One day her mom, a chose friend of my mother called K said to her time 4 her to get ready 4 her 1st ballet class.. K thru a fit refused to go saying she wouldn’t go unless Jamie attended with her. Her mom thru a fit saving she had already paid for 8weeks twice a e class and had brought k twi sets of the required ballet classes attire (pink LS leotard, pink girls ballet shoes and underwear and tights…K still refuses. Why can’t jammie come then k’s mom says hey jammie u look so cute in that frilly dress let’s see if her 2nd ballet outfit fits you as well, (I had long below ears hair as did k ) and I can do you hair up just like k’s i think you could pass a a girl friend of K. Well K’s mom called my mom . Who came over and what do u know Ks spare outfit fit perfectly even the girls ballet shoes.   Any how I had been xding ing public since 3rd grade ballet classes with k when she quit ballet classes being more interested in playing piano and her pianos classes practicing conflicted .

So when I moved in with SOGGF snd as I had to leave my job due to being laid off during a contract renegotiation. I continue to live with her after SOGGF returned to work. Having nothing. Much to do around house all day one day doing by my SOGGF’S laundry of bras and etc. I decided since SOGGF was on an extended business trip I’d try on a bra and panties set of hers what do you know they fit me rather well, knowing she had spare pair of Her 38DD custom made forms I put them in the bra cups.  Fit nice did this for several years just around the house even wear some of her clothes she was wearing any day or ones for  her trip.

Then she Outted me in Early October 3 or 4 years ago quite by accident.  In middle September SOGGF told me she expected to be out of town from 3rd week of September through second Monday of October.

So I thought I be safe dressing around house fully enfem sans makeup. 3 days before her Scheduled return day she surprised me. I was in our bedroom walk in closet that has a 3 side floor to ceiling mirror admiring myself totaly enfem sans makeup, I had livingroom stereo on. Next time I know SOGGF spanking me i hadn’t heard her come in home about noon 3.5 days early. She hit ceilings SO ITS YOU RIFLING THROUGH MY CLOTHES and not or maid service.  I  decided to check it out by coming home early. By the way you’re not Going to be able to REMOVE my Spare forms I prepared them with the 1st part of my two part surgical adhesive that works in conjunction with the 2nd part effectively SURPERGULING THE FORMS TO UR CHEST non removable without the debondiing remover solution.

So not essentially you have permanent boobs youbvoius like having  boobies. So if you want to continue living with me Jammie your going to be TAMMIE for NEXT 3 WEEKS THRU HALLOWEEN.  IN PUBLIC.

ANY HOW a year later I was still tammie gave me a pair of my own Breasts forms FROM he BREAST FORMS STORE PREMIUM SEAL FORMS.

Soma INTIMATES full coverage bras and Balcony/ Balconette STYLE BRAS,  hipster, bikinis, occasional retro classic things, hicut classic briefs. I have a few sting bikinis and one G-STRING matching a flimsy nitey

Hi Sophie!

Shoulder width isn’t super-relevant to bra sizing (though of course it will affect your selection of dresses and tops significantly).  What you’re looking at is chest measurement, as taken just below your natural breasts, and of course the size of “girls” you’d like to inhabit those cups.  Tricky bit is that you’ll need to increase your chest measurement by a few inches to get the band size depending on the cup size, and there seem to be conflicting methods of doing this so a little trial and error may be unavoidable.

As a for instance, I’m a 42″ chest and have D forms.  I find a 44D fits just about right, though there is some variation based on manufacturer.

Oh, and if you can possibly swing it, go for silicone breast forms and if possible try them on first.  It really does make a world of difference!

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

I measured my chest under my boobs and ordered two just my size bras from jcpenny online. I love them, they feel soft and nice eben without breast forms. As for them, i woul like to have nice realistic boobs but price is a problem as is fit so i went the poor girls route. Stockings filled with rice. My boobs are each 1lb of rice. You fill the stocking,tie it off and cut it in such s way that there are nipples. Youtube has multiple videos, search breast forms and rice. The boobs ride well in my bra, the do not move around, plus, because they are inexpensive i can have a variety of sizes, and i can infuse them with scents.

Luv
      D

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have a rather thin frame (31-32″) combined with between A and B-cup natural breasts. I normally use 36B bras with built in padding and add a backless self adhesive silicon bra when I wish a bigger size with real cleavage.

I just got a  couple Soma INTIMATES  Stunning Support Balconnet 38DDD bras with matching lace panties (5 4 35$)

Love them they are extremely beautiful and supportive.  I had just been to a nearby GARAGE ladies wear store seeing some beautiful Deep Vneck sleeveless bodysuits in a display window next to a jewelry repair shop I took a necklace to 2 be repaired. Was told repair would be completed in an hour. As I was in full ENFEMME mode I decided that I would spend the time shopping  nextdoor st ladies GARAGE apparel shop and investigate the bodysuits displayed.

A very nice young late 20ish lady came up to me within a minute,  Said afternoon mam what are you shopping for, I said several bodysuit like ones in your display window.

She directed me to the two different display tables with them. Then said mam what’s your bust size, and height I said 38DDD and 5’11”  .  Then said the bodysuit I wearing a XL WITH a Soma INTIMATES fullcoverage bra.

So she picked out 6 bodysuits, 2 cap sleeve square neck, 2 scoopneck ones with 1/2″ shoulder straps and 2 Vneck bodysuit w/1″ wide straps , style in white and black and a 7tth one a Vneck Brugandy bodysuit but in size medium saying sometimes they run a little bit large  so try this one 1st. In fitting room 3 I’ve unlocked 4 u. I tried it on but it was extremely tight in crouch. I tried on each other one. Just as I was trying on a cap sleeve Square neck on Jenny the salesperson came by said Tammie may I coming, I said okay,  I tried on all but trying to decide what I like best without showing my bra cup edges since I have a rather large bust , so she said I  think a balconnet bra from Soma INTIMATES store just down the corridor a few shops away would be better under the Vneck bodysuits w/ wide straps. She then said she knew the SOMA INTIMATES STORE Mgr. and if she told her she had a 38DDD busted lady wearing a Soma INTIMATES Fullcoverage bra she is is concerned about that  bra cup edges being visible when wearing a sexy scoopneck bodysuit she is currently trying on. 5 minutes later the SOMA INTIMATES mgr came in with three different style bras. For me to try on under each style of bodysuit. SomA INTIMATES store mgr said the bras I tried one had been recently returned by a customer as the underwire cup seams weren’t properly secured on unarm side of bra cup, SI mgr agreed with Jenny that I should be wearing a Balconnet bra under a bodysuit, especially scoopneck and Vneck bodysuits and similar tops. BOTH JENNY AND HER SI Mgr friend said  I looked best in the Black Ribbed Fabric Vneck bodysuit  so that is what I got on sale 4 22$ instead of 44$. Then I picked up  my repaired necklace.

Then as I had to pass the SOMA INTIMATES STORE on way by to the mall parking garage, I stopped by the store also Mgr lady had told me they were having a sale on the  sunning support Balconette bras (BOGO450%) and matching vanishing edge panties 5 4 35$.  I looked at some black sequined spandex jeans soma had that mgr suggested that would be a good match for the bodysuit i just purchased. Tried them on but even though Si manager said they were a good fit and match. I decided not worth the 150$ for them soma INTIMATES had some nice non sequined ones but they were >80$

Gotta run its 3am here  SOGGF calling me

Anonymous

Love Soma, and I love helpful sales girls. We all need to be more bold like you. Most are helpful some go above and beyond. They get the sales. 😚 as for busts. Invest in breat forms you will love the feel.

This URL LINK IS FOR THE 38DDD forms i use with my SOMA INTIMATES store bras and panties.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/platinum-seal-classic-breastforms.aspx

They advertise on this forum, that’s how I found them having had a bad experience with forms I got from another supplier of similar forms for half the price.

Prior to my breast growing, I used baloons filled with water for that “natural bounce and jiggle” and used padded bras from Wal-Mart, Target, JC Penny, and other stores. I’m a 42DD and I’m able to find nice comfortable bras at local stores.

C

At the start anything like rice, couscous (it’s finer than rice) or flour works in a bag, actually get a double bag in case it leaks! There won’t be any bounce, but what the heck for now.

Bras are a bit trial and error as any GG will tell you, sizes vary between makes. Once you’ve found a make that fits work with that until you get the band size and cup size right. Figleaves has a good guide btw. If you are really brave go to a lingerie department and ask to be measured!

Btw, they say 80% of GGs are wearing the wrong size bra, partly because sizes change and bodies change, also as I said each manufacturer is a little different. Oh, and most GGs don’t want to admit that they used to be a 36C and now have matured to a 38D from too many cakes 😉

In the end you’ll want to get silicone breast forms though, the shape is right, the weight is right, they feel like a real breast when you or someone else squeezes them. Most important is they jiggle like real breasts when you walk, a feeling that you need to experience!

Good luck!!

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

I would like to get silicone but don’t know how to shop or where for them.

D

Anonymous

If you can get the courage up, a professional bra fitter will fit you. Those will probably be on the higher price side but better quality. Amazon will gave a bunch and some are cheaper.  The bra fitting experience will be memorable

I went to one. Most I would expect are more comfortable with men than you expect. Whether trans or just crossdressing there is more understanding than you expect.

Deanna Lund
            Duchess

Thanks. I’ve seen the store and others like it but am not comfortable buying through the mail.

I was leery about online purchases of such products also, having had a bad experience before hand, but having seen the Breastforms Store advertised on this CDH FORUM i decided If they were advertised here they had to be good. They are fabulous, very passable even wearing a 1pieces speedo racerback women’s swimsuit.

The firm contacts I’ve had R great and very friendly, helpful and caring. They definitely DON’T TREAT YOU AS IF YOUR WEIRD.

Their products are 1st rate. The link I previously sent you is for the product I have, except the price both the sale price and regular prices have risen $25~ since I got mine 2.5 years ago.

THEY EVEN HAVE A SISTER COMPANY FOR WOMEN that have had Masectomy surgery, I discovered.

Based upon my experience with the firm’s staff  and the Platinum Seal Classic 1 forms I think you would be equally happy if you purchased the same product I have.

I called Sak’s and told them I wanted to get fitted for a bra and that I was a male…. She had a few for my to try on and walked me through the whole process. I ended up with a 36-D cup. I love them. The ratio to my body is perfect, and I feel so sexy. I don’t do the rice thing, I use forms.

Anonymous

That is so cool. I am so happy for you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?