Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello girls. I just wanted to relate my positive experiences of the past week.

I went out of town alone on a vacation. I do this every year and its mostly to get away from my town where I have lots of relatives and go to some place where no one knows me so I can dress and present as I want.

I would love to have girlfriends to go out with and wear skirts and dresses but its difficult to arrange all that so all week long 24hrs a day I presented casual female. My intent was to blend in while presenting feminine. I had no special events or places to go so it was just being out in public.

Daily, I wore panties, pantyhose, either skinny jeans or tight leggings of various colors and patterns over the pantyhose, no socks, light pink tennis shoes, different womens blouses or pastel tees, and a different bra each day with my C cup silicone forms. I wore my small forms to have breasts but not the big attention getters of D’s and E’s. My nails were polished a very pale pink and I wore various colored girly glass bead bracelets and a feminine necklace with a small gold heart. My silver/white hair was either up in a high ponytail held by a colorful scrunchie and/or a ribbon, and some days it was hanging down loosely below my shoulders almost to my breasts. I used just a little face powder/concealer, a bit of mascara but no eye shadow or lipstick or earrings (I’m getting my ears pierced soon). I used a purse and a clutch but didn’t always carry them.

I went out to restaurants, grocery stores, the Mall, liquor store, pumped gas, convenience store, walked in a Park, a gift shop, a bar, and just around as much as possible without an agenda. I just wanted to build my confidence being out in public and it was great.

I got looks and stares but no one said a negative word or for that matter a compliment either. It seems no one cares! How disappointing. Some of the women I came in contact with were very nice and had big smiles. I so wanted someone to start up a conversation but nada…. nothing. I was afraid if I started something myself they may, especially guys, may have gotten the wrong impression, so like a good girl I waited and hoped someone would approach me. Alas, I think I must be an ugly girl… lol. When a single girl can’t get noticed in a bar then something is very wrong… lol. The bar wasn’t crowded and it was early but still I expected something! I had a drink and left wondering what I did wrong… confidence falling a bit… what was putting everyone off? I’m sure I don’t “pass” as well as I think I do.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you girls in the closet know that its really not that scary to get out and it seems no one really cares what we wear if we’re just trying to blend in. I didn’t have the reaction I expected but all in all it was thrilling and fun to be out presenting female. I know all situations are different and I could have had some difficulties but this was my experience. I hope yours is at least as good or hopefully better.

Michelle

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing, Michelle, I’m so happy that you got some quality time! The greatest revelation I’ve had going out as Kate is, the world didn’t spin off its axis when I did. A small thing, but powerful. Sounds like you had a great vacation, kudos!

Hi Michelle so happy for you girl that was a wonderful story time and experiance for you .. You are a inspiration to lots of us home bound girls to just do it hugs girlfriend and to many more..

Stephanie Bass

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Nice to read your nice time out, Michelle. I had one yesterday. I needed to go out to get a new charger for my laptop, so I went to the local Best Buy. I was mostly dressed at home all day any way so I added a little makeup and a little lip stick. When I got to the store I showed the person at the door the last box that the last charger came in, he pointed me to the back of the store and said he would send someone to help me. I overheard on my way him call on his com that a woman was coming to find a new charger. Everyone was very helpful, I don’t know if anyone ‘made’ me, no one said anything to hint they had and it was a super experience.
      . .Cassie

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Michelle, Glad you enjoyed yourself…For me I have found that random conversations have started unexpectedly and has been with other women. men rarely do that when I am out. And you are right people are so self absorbed with their own lives they are usually too busy to notice anything about anyone. I have been called Ma’am so many times I have lost count even though I know I’m not completely passing. Many men have opened doors for me and smiled as I walk thru and women have commented on my clothing quite a few times with also adding where did you get that dress or top. I did once have a man stop and turn to stare when I walked past once in heels and a tight skirt. That gave me confidence on how I was dressed and how I was walking.

Sandy

Michelle,  Sounds like a very exciting and thrilling vacation.  I would love to do something as brave as that.  Will be camping lots en femme this summer but not quite the same as your adventures.  A truly inspiring story.  Thanx so much for sharing.

I am eager to try going out in a very casual way with a timid and ambiguous mixture of fem.  That is, I might try tight jeans, sneakers with no socks, a woman’s pastel t-shirt or athletic top, some silk undies and cami, maybe a simple necklace or an inconspicuous earring, and my natural, short hair.  I wish I had somewhat longer hair that could be styled soft and cute.

I guess I would present more as a gay man than a woman. Going to a gay or CD bar like that might be safe and fun start.  If the bar visit went well, I could increase the look next time.  I know of a good place to start.

That’s about as far as I dare take it.  Anything more would probably look ridiculous on me.

Stephanie

Brillent michelle so proud of you girl xxxx

I just bought a cute, short wig and an over-the-shoulder purse. The wig is rather androgynous, almost but not quite like a long guy’s cut, mostly black with some gray streaks, is guess they call it a pixie style, which is appropriate for me. If I grew my hair out, I’d have it cut and styled like this. The purse is simple, small and faux leather without much bling, like a guy’s bag. So, I feel like I could use these to walk around in the evening in an accepting locale, duck into a gay bar or at least ride in my car. I could combine them with my tight jeans, my light blue athleisure top, a cute belt and my girly running shoes.

I’ll confess that my biggest fear is getting taunted or even beat up by some toughs. I’d feel so much safer with a gurlfriend or a guy. It would be comforting to have an arm or a hand to hold onto and someone to hide behind. I want to feel protected. Do you feel likewise? I fully understand why most women prefer to go out with a friend.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie.

Your outfit sounds cute and it should blend in most places. You didn’t mention a bra or forms so that makes it even more blendable. Go out, relax, and have a good time just being yourself… no one will hardly notice or care.

Yes we do have to consider the situation where we go like all GG’s have to do so just use your common sense and be careful. If things seem dicey or you get the stink eye then leave.

I don’t know your physical size but its always more fun to go out with a gurl/girlfriend for company and back up but not really necessary, again, depending on where you go. I only went to normal every day places any female would go except for the hotel bar which wasn’t risky at all. Also I’m 6ft 210lbs without fat so no one normally messes with me in male or female mode.

I hope you will go out and enjoy yourself and see that everyone is usually busy with their own lives to notice much and you will want to do it again. Each time gets easier just be safe like a female does. Have fun!

I am 5-11 but only 155 pounds, so I am quite slim.  Unfortunately, I have slim hips and broad shoulders, which looks nice on a guy but a give-away for a gurl. I like to think that I have a teenage girly figure, but not quite.  The payoff is that I also have nice legs, as everyone tells me.
          I always feel the most feminine when I wear my hair.  It transforms me inside and out.

Anonymous

[quote quote=640914] When a single girl can’t get noticed in a bar then something is very wrong… lol. The bar wasn’t crowded and it was early but still I expected something! I had a drink and left wondering what I did wrong… confidence falling a bit… what was putting everyone off? I’m sure I don’t “pass” as well as I think I do. [/quote]

Hon, you were in the wrong kind of bar! Only one drink and far too early for the attention you really don’t want. Polite society will leave a lady alone, for awhile.

Hugs, Eileen

I can relate to everything said Michelle. The only thing is I wouldnt enter a bar as a single girl but only with others.

So wonderful to hear you had a good time!

I’ve had experiences both where people notice me and either compliment something about me, or no one seems to notice. I try not to let it get to my head either way. People are too busy with their own lives to notice the cross dresser in line behind them at the market.

But the occasional compliment does wonders! It will come when you least expect it.

Xoxo,

Dani

That sounds like a milder version of me.
      Going “somewhere nobody knows your
      name” is important.
      Not a bra gurl, but the rest of it is great.
      Even only lightly accessorized I think I’m more feminine than many of the GG’s I see out and about. A low bar, yes.

My hair is long enough that I often get Ma’amed from behind, including by women.

Conversation?
      Cashiers are an easy start. It’s been very liberating to strike up a conversation about earrings or nails while wearing my clips and light colored manicure.
      Wonderful to be face to face in a conversation knowing they see my earrings, lipstick and mascara and accept it. When they accept it, I can’t help but feel even better about being willing to reveal myself, however subtlety.

And pierced ears are in my near feature. I already have a nice small collection of clips. Small steps.

Anonymous
      Lady

It was a Sheraton hotel bar…. not a gay bar on the wrong side of the tracks at 2 in the morning.

Anonymous

Isn’t that like saying that “wearing short skirts is how women become part of the statistics”?

Yes, it is good to have awareness. But faulting somebody just for being in a place without knowing any details… maybe a bit much?

Anonymous
      Lady

Then you should stay out of bars.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?