Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi i am new to the site looking for company to chat to and to guide me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Adelyn welcome it’s so nice you have join our family. Theres so much see and do and be free to chat with many of these beautiful ladies.its is so wonderful to meet girls from all over the world and to devolop lasting friendships.I’m happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you on our travels together .

Sounds like you are on quite the journey already Adelyn, but as Stephanie has mentioned you have come to the right place.  The other girls here are very friendly and helpful.  There is a”CD in South Africa” group on this site that you should join (if you haven’t already 😉 There you probably can get help from people in your specific area. But don’t let that stop you we all love to chat.  Hugs – Terrisa

Welcome to CDH, Adelyn!  As the girls have mentioned……we are always available to advise and assist you with your journey. My door is always open, come on in and set a spell….let’s chat……no subject is taboo. If necessary, we can “private chat as well”. TTFN

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Jane-C
      Lady

Hi Adelyn

You’ll find loads of info and tons of support from some really amazing people here.

I’m not very active on this board or any other for that matter.  Not even a Face Book user.

I noticed your friendship request but usually ignore ones from people who have not completed their profile.  Can be scary thing to do I know took me ages before posting a pic of myself.  But at 50 something I know don’t worry as much.  PM me and we can share info.

Every journey starts with that one first step.

Look forward to hearing from you 🙂

JaneC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?