• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I went to Publix to pickup some things I needed and when I stepped out of my car a female Publix staff member was walking by my car and looked at me and said “wow you have some really great legs!” It took me by surprise and all I could say was thanks, she then commented again about how great they looked and I said they are ok for an old man I guess. She went on to say they look like they could belong to a guy in his 20’s. She walked with me into the store and when I told her my age she couldn’t believe it. So when I was checking out she walked up and started bagging my items and told the checkout girl this is the guy that I told you had some nice legs. I laughed and again said thanks. They both noticed I had my nails done and both said they wished more men would take care of their nails. When I paid and started to leave she asked if I needed assistance with my groceries. I told her it was just two bags and I left. I guess she wanted to know a little more about me since she was definitely hitting on me.

I know we all like getting compliments when we are dressed but it was nice getting one not completely dressed. I did have on women’s denim shorts with a 4 inch inseam, sandals with my French toes shinning and a women’s polo on. I keep my legs shaved and I do have a little tan on them. I do exercise  and work on my legs but I wonder if wearing wedges and heels had something to do with the definition…It did make me feel good to be noticed by someone.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a sweet experience! I think I might just have needed some help with those groceries.😉

Wearing heels a lot definitely gives some definition to the calves! Let those legs shine, and enjoy the compliments!

Hugs,

Lara

Compliments are nice, to whatever extent I’m dressed!

Hi Sandy Enjoy the compliments girl as we get a few so the are important to our heart congrats on the great legs ..

Stephanie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Girls are more likely to notice and offer compliments when they see someone that makes an effort on their appearance.

I recently got ma’amed by the helpful produce clerk at the local Albertsons.  Basically zero effort.  No makeup.  Longish shag.  Little boobs.  Skinny jeans.  Rock tee.  And Chuck Taylors.  It’s the first time from a guy.  Took me by surprise.  Felt great.

Anonymous

You are lovely, Emily.

Anonymous
      Lady

Getting compliments is always good. You said you weren’t dressed but you were in a casual feminine way and it worked great for you. Nice legs!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?