Tagged: ,

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anyone have any tips for tightening a corset by yourself? I’ve just bought my first proper one and am having trouble tightening it the way I want it to fit on my own.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Have not purchased a proper lace up corset yet. Sorry. I did find this if you want to give it a go….

Good luck!

Rayna

PS there’s also Corset seasoning:

Anonymous

Hi Steph.

There is a very easy way to get your corset on without any help.

Assuming that it a lace-in corset, once you have, say, at least 4 to 5 inches of the laces already pulled, place your back to the edge of a door. (To the same edge where the door handles are. Must have one handle on each side for this to work).
      Then “rope in” the laces to the door handle. And just take some small steps away from the door… so, it is basically like somebody has pulling the laces from your back (Hope it makes sense!)
      Since your hands are free, you can pull the laces near the top and the bottom, to make sure that the back of the corset is all closed down, or at least the ends are touching from top to bottom. (Or at least getting close to touch).

Hope this helps!
      Gabriela

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?