Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls! I found an amazing playlist on Spotify called Crossdressing party that celebrates us a family of sisters! I hope if someone on here (maybe myself) create a playlist with all the songs mentioned in this forum and create our own Spotify playlist for my CDH sisters that would be amazing and way better🤩 can someone help me with this?

luv my girls!

Hi Sarah,

The lengthy item will be to back log through the posts and list the selection titles and write down the song titles and artists.  Then get to the Spotify search window and type in the first title.  With many remastered songs and various artists redoing the title you’ll likely find a few versions listed.  Select the song title you want to start the playlist.  To the right click the three dots (…) and then click create playlist.  Add the title to the playlist after creating the playlist name.  Repeat for each song title you want to add.

I understand there is a free Spotify version and a premium version (with a monthly fee).  The free option has advertisements and doesn’t allow you the repeat play for a song.

Alice

Well done Sarah!

Alice

Oh, I listened to this great playlist. I really liked it. I play it when we have dinner as a family, and everyone loves it. My son liked it so much that he decided to make similar music to it himself. He’s been into making music before, but now he’s drastically changed his vector and deconstructed the genre in which he makes music. He recently finished an album, and I decided to help him upload it to Spotify. I used a service streamingfamous.com that tweaks perfect audiences giving your music a chance to gain popularity, all for a small amount of money.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?