Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Krystina
      Lady

So heading to the parlor to get my ears finally peirced. My daughter wants to go with just to help pick something cute out. Might even grab some ink while I’m there to. Thinking something simple, maybe diamond studs until I can start wearing some really fun stuff!

I love hoops x

Trisha
      Duchess

I literally just got back from the piercing parlor. Both my daughter and I got ours done.

Trisha

Anonymous

Hey Krystina,

Me too, I’ve another two weeks of healing. Perhaps we should all join up to the ‘class of ’21’ ‘ ear piercing graduates’? It took me years to get here. I know lots have gone before us, but we can all celebrate the year it finally happened!

Happy healing 😉

Marti xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

OMG, I wish I could get my ears pierced. If I got a tattoo I think it would be a red rose on my ankle.

Hugs, Liara

You go, girl! I’ve been pierced for 35 years (ears, of course)!

Fredrika

Good for you, Krystina, You are going to love it.
      I am also in the class of ’21, I have another 3 weeks of healing,(I was told by the salon 12 weeks, oh the torture of waiting, lol)
      I cant wait to wear danglies, and hoops, and shiny somethings, lol
      Just be certain to keep them clean, and your fingers away from them while healing.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Krystina
        Lady

That’s awesome, I’m really excited.

Becka
      Lady

Want to do this soon!

Hope all turned out well!

Krystina
        Lady

Well had to reschedule due to work ugh, but going there this coming weekend. Find a great shop here in Fort Worth called Wild Rooster, even thinking of getting that butterfly tattoo I have wanted for years.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations

I guess it feels like a big step but don’t worry, it will turn out to be easier than you feared (both the hole taking and the show off to friends part) and the only regret will be that you didn’t do it long time ago (at least all that was the case for me).

I did mine 2 years ago at home with a one time kit and had problems to wait for it to heal. Did try on some hanging once while it was still healing and did then have some problems lining up the holes properly to put back the studs.

/kt

I got mine pierced with an 8g needle several years ago and immediately stretched all the way up to 7/16″… At this point I think I’m stuck with the look but I can always put hoops through the holes lol

Krystina
        Lady

I’m starting small, but may add more as time goes

You go girl! You will love it. Glad to hear you are having it done professionally. I had a friend do it years ago and it was a disaster. Pain, bleeding and infection. Had to let them heal and close. For years I was afraid to try again until a different friend convinced me to have another go at it. The technician had a little trouble lining the holes up evenly because of the scar tissue but she said it was actually better because she had to be more careful lining them up.

Daily cleaning and patience for the healing are critical but now I am so happy.

I got the small flower starters and they are so cute I still wear them everyday. I have Dream Catcher with feathers dangles I wear when dressing up to go out. I want to get more Native dangles but the simple flowers are my everyday choice.

Enjoy!

Beth

Good luck girl you will wonder why you didnt do it sooner so many pretty choices to make them pretty girly ears shine ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?