Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi. I’m new to the forum and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for covering up bags under the eyes? I use foundation and concealer and it’s OK but not great, so apart from Polyfilla :o) what you you use? Those bags ain’t going away anytime soon with moisturizer. Thanks!

I personally have never done it but I have been told that Preparation H, used under the eye area helps to reduce the swelling.
      Can anyone add to that? Has anybody tried it?
      Not trying to misled Marcie.

Anonymous
        Lady

You are correct, Preparation H is a vasoconstrictor, so it narrows the vessels under the eye and can reduce some of the puffiness. 

Anonymous
      Lady

It’s not just makeup, make sure you are drinking enough water each day…most don’t. Sleeping well helps too. I wasn’t getting decent rest so I removed the TV from my bedroom and made my bedroom what it is supposed to be a retreat from the world. I watch TV in the living room and sleep in the. bedroom.

Google how to reduce eye bags and you will find lots of way that may help.Tea bags, cold cucumber slices, ice packs and other ways can be found there. Also google foods that increase eye bags and what foods decrease puffy eyes. You will be surprised at what helps and what hurts.

And there are cosmetics that help reduce puffy eyes too. Again google will be your friend in that area.

Jecca Blac
      Professional

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch! 🙂

Like others have suggested, there are many things you can try and do without makeup that will help prevent or lighten the dark circles, or bags, under your eyes! Drinking water and getting good, restful sleep can both do wonders for your skin!

However, in terms of makeup, you can definitely try a few things to reduce the effects! Making sure your skin is well moisturised and primed, especially your under eyes, will help to reduce the appearance of puffiness. Also, using a light-weight colour corrector under the eyes will help with cancelling out the darker colours under the eyes. Our own Liquid Corrector is very effective at this, and then using concealer or foundation over the top to bring the skin back to your own skin tone.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me or have any further questions! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?