Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

A new biography about a transgender woman has recently been published in New Zealand. “Faking It” is the life story of a successful children’s books author, Kyle Mewburn who lives in rural South Island. The good news in addition to the actual book is that it’s available for download on Amazon Kindle for less than $10.
      I have just downloaded it and thus, cannot review it yet. I did, however, read an article in the Otago Daily Times newspaper on the author and the book. Google search will bring the article up for you to read.

on a completely different topic, I continue to add to my private photos album. If it encourages other ladies to go out and about then I will have succeeded in my objective. Just as books demystify us to the world, so does being seen in public. Well, that’s my humble opinion.
      Gianna

Hi Gianna nice to meet you looking forward to reading it will look it up thanks for the heads up on the book..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?