• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

With a wife who’s been unemployed for nearly 3 years, opportunities to dress are virtually non-existent. Then came what I hope is the perfect storm – one day a week volunteering for her and me working from home.

Today, I had the exhilarating feeling of shaving my legs, putting on a pair of her stockings and panties and applying some make-up including nail polish. Becoming Serena was so much fun so I found a chat line, just to talk with another girl.

Now comes the patience and the “what to do next” phase. Already looking forward to next Wednesday and the planning in between. I took a few pics of my legs, nails and smiling face (not the greatest but it’s a start) just to keep alive the memory of the day.

I adore dreaming of becoming Serena and exploring the possibilities. I love you all and love your pics and the things they put in my mind to do! Ciao ladies!!!   💋💄

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Serena   enjoy your coming Wednesday and be the lady you always wanted to be. When these feelings start to bubble it doesn’t matter what age we are but what really matters is experiencing  a place to better understand and with other’s like yourself to enjoy our love for dressing . Support  and help and also lots and lots of practice we do get better in time so enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. Can’t believe how peaceful and happy I feel. All the wine on here are so beautiful in their own way and loving. It’s a great sorority!

Reach out anytime if you want to chat!

Love Serena 💄💋

Hi Serena,

Welcome to CDH!  Great that Serena can come out and herself.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice.

Love Serena 💄💋

Nicole
      Lady

I am so excited for you!!!

You can always talk to me on here. Check my forum postings as way of introduction. I’d be glad to talk about cross dressing on here. I used to call phone sex lines a lot.

❤️ Nicole

Anonymous

Thanks Nicole! Appreciate your sisterhood and growing into Serena.

Welcome Serena!

Kassie
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Serena

I’m glad you had your day of dressing and were able to explore the feminine you. And I totally know what you mean about taking pictures to keep a memory of the day, especially when dressing days are not as frequent as you’d like. I used to do the same and take pictures as a personal memento of the dressing sessions.

Have fun, girl 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks K! It’s a comfort knowing I’m not alone, which is the biggest reason I love this “sorority.”

All the ladies are inspirational and what you said is an example of the nurturing and caring attitude I’ve seen. Sorry to get sappy. Probably the woman in me (which I now fully embrace)!

Feel free to chat me up anytime!

Love Serena 💄💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Thank you Samantha!  💄💋

Anonymous

Thanks Gen. That’s a great way to put it. I feel an interesting peace, knowing I’ve come to this realization and no longer denying Serena’s need to live.

💄💋

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?