Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning lovely ladies I thought I should write about my wonderful shopping experience.

This is not my first time buying clothes in public but usually it is in a larger store with self serve checkout.

It all started when I saw a dress online that I really wanted to own. The problem was I didn’t know which size I needed  to order.

So I decided to go into the shop and have a look and see if I could find the dress I wanted to buy, then just pay and run.

So in my work lunch break dressed in my tradesman work pants work boots and a t shirt I walk into the citychic shop. It is just a small woman’s clothes store with one sales assistant in a small shopping mall.

I walked trying to act as casual as possible while freaking out inside, I walked around the shop looking through the racks trying to find the dress I wanted to buy. The sales lady was kind and asked if I needed any help. “I’m fine just looking around”

After looking around the store it was not there so I was gutted. This dress I had seen online and unable to get it out of my head for months. Contemplating leaving I thought to myself stuff it, pull up your big girl panties and ask.

So I asked the lady if they had it, she didn’t. I then asked and started talking about not knowing which size to get. She was very kind from the beginning. She then offered the idea of trying on a similar cut dress that was instock to find the right fit.

She found one and she knew it was for me so suggested that I try it on to See how it went. I had come this far so I was in. I went into the change room and put on the dress. It fitted perfectly. The lady came over and asked if I needed a hand. As I finished doing up the belt I opened the curtain so she could see.

I must have been a sight. Here I am with my work pants and boots on, wearing this amazing dress. She was the perfect help she flattened my back then tugged at the dress on the sides to see fit and shape. After some nice comments and feed back I got changed by putting my shirt back on.

The lady was smiling as I handed back the dress and thanked her so much for her help and now I can order the dress I want. But I felt bad as she wouldn’t get the sale so asked if there was someway I could order it through them and collect in store. There wasn’t,  so feeling bad for not being able to repay her amazing service I had to buy something instore. So I looked at my budget and was like ok I can spend around 120 dollars or less.

So I smiled at the lady and said “I guess I have to buy something else”. She then asked what I needed and I wasn’t sure so we decided a coat since they were 30%off. She walked around showing me a couple, till she showed me a trench coat that was satin lined.

She suggested I tried it on, i said thankyou and mentioned in the change rooms. So off I went and tried it on. She came over again and asked if I needed help. We repeated the process again of her tugging and seeing shape.

This was the end of my experience as I payed and thanked her for the service. I then went straight online and ordered the dress that I really wanted to buy in the first place. Now I need to wait for it to arrive.

I will definitely be going back to that shop and buying more

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Tari,

That does sound like an amazing experience. I have also come across a local store, Debenams, that once you say you are looking for something for yourself they are only too glad to help.
      Actually, I have only been there once and came out with a pair of black leggings. Next time I am going to ask for assistance chosing tops to go with the skirts that I have.

Aurora Eden

I am going to save up over the next month or so and then go back for sure.

Anonymous

My first time buying at a small lingerie shop was 150 miles from where I live, I was a truck driver and saw this beautiful little shop, I found somewhere to park and waited trying to pluck up courage to go in,  in the little show room window was a beautiful pale blue matching bra, panties and suspended belt, I waited for some other customers to leave then went in, I asked the lady if I could   buy the the items in the window and she asked what size,  I said I didn’t know they were for my girlfriend,  and told her she’s about the same size as me,  she looked at me for a while and gave me a 36b bra and size 14 panties with the appropriate size suspender belt, s so I bought them, soon as I had chance I put them on and they fitted psrfect, I was absolutly slated.  I remember the shop, it was in Morecambe near heysham docks uk,  this was in 1969, next time in the area in going to see if the shop is still there, I will have to pop in and buy something,  in still 36b bra and size 14 panties 53 years on

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Glad you had a great shopping experience. I’ve been buying my own pantyhose since I was 13. A sales lady used to come over and help me. She would ask me a lot of questions about my mother and what kind she liked. Then she would tell me my mom will like these a lot and they are the right size. How did she know my mom? I don’t think she did. These pantyhose would be to big for her. It took me a while to realize she probably was on to me.

Anonymous
      Lady

It’s so nice to have a positive experience shopping for beautiful fashions either in guy mode or girl mode. Had a wonderful experience at a Kohl’s where a clerk helped me find some slacks and a couple of blouses. Torrid always is a wonderful experience.

Sandy

Hi Tari,

I caught some bits and pieces of your experience on the chat, but the whole experience is much better.

What a wonderful experience it was.

Thank you so much for sharing and you truly are a class act.

way to step out of your comfort zone.

Huggs Patty

Thankyou so much that is first time I have ever been called a class act.

I was certainly out of my comfort zone but lived every minute

I hope it can help someone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?