• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Years ago when i was maybe in fifth grade, i was like 10, i was wearing a really baggy hoodie to hide the fact that i was walking around the house in one of my mom’s bras which was a little big for me, go figure. She did not know that I occasionally tried on her undergarments. So when she was sitting down I went up behind her to give her a hug since she had a stressful day at work. After I gave her the hug she said “(male name), are you wearing my bra?”. I was so embarrassed by this that I managed to stammer out a no and ran up to my room and threw the bra under my bed. Later I told her that I had two bouncy balls tied to my chest and she didn’t say anything to me after that. It was such an embarrassing experience then but looking back after a few years I find it to be funny. That was the first time that I was “almost” caught wearing my mom’s things.

Poor ten year old Shannon! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous

I got caught around 12.  I was try on my Mom bra and she walk in on me. She just said oh my lord.  We never talk about that incident again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?