• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I made a gaff out of tights and have wearing them all morning. I slipped on a pair of lace panties over them. I look and feel AMAZING!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Jasmine I have a couple of gaffs and also enjoy the smoothness and support they give. I also have several pair of womens full support panties that allow me to tuck quite well and get the same smooth front, BUT they do give me vpl’s which although obviously a feminine issue doesn’t necessarily make my bootie any better. My beloved wifey has expressed concern my tucking could cause damage and make her toy inoperative but I have assured her no damage and all works fine.
      🍷C

Anonymous
      Lady

Jillian I have to agree with you, very sexy and very feminine. I guess it’s just supposed to be one of those things you try to avoid… or not. 🤔😂

🍷C

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?