Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night I got brave.   I’ve been  working hard on my look, and that’s led to a bit more confidence.   I decided to walk my beloved Bailey around the block.   And do it En Fem since I was already dressed.  Now mind you, I live in a metro area, and one of the streets is a major thoroughfare.   Bailey and I turn the corner onto the boulevard.   Next thing I know, nothing happens!   People pass by.   No one notices.    Yay!

Emboldened, I decide to be a bit braver.   I’ll gas up my car.  I pull into the fairly busy station and go through my mental check list.   shoulders down and back, knees glued together, elbows in, and move slow.   I get out and as femininely as I can do, I fill up the car.  I’ve learned from watching video that If I overact a bit I’m rather spot on, so that’s what I do.    And…   No one notices.  Sure, they look my way, but no one notices.   No one’s face changes.   Perfect!   I fit in.   I’m happy!

One last comment.   I did have a bit of fun getting gas.   As I was getting in my car, a young man came by me revving his lowered Honda.  As he pulled by, I started my car.  It’s a Camaro ZL1.  All 585hp bellowed out making him look.   I smiled and did a little finger wave.   That was fun.   And  I still wasn’t clocked.

Bobby Sue, I am so so proud of you!! What a fantastic adventure and I love that you shared it all with us. You are an amazing person!!!

Hugs

Diane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats Bobby Sue.  Let the pink fog in!!!

Sandy

Terri
      Duchess

Great Story.Im so happy for you.

I’m just jealous that in America you get proper muscle cars

That’s right.  It slipped my mind they can’t sell ZL1s in Europe.

Thank you Diane. ❤

Bobby Sue,

Congratulations on your bravery. i know if can be scary but every little step can be so empowering and thrilling in spite of the fear.  Thank you for sharing such a positive experience!

hugs,

suzette

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

That sounds great, I know how it feels since I did something similar just a week ago (see “kelly leaves closet”).

Now just remember that feeling and dare to go out more. The more of us girls out there in public the easier it will get for people to accept us.

/kt

Thanks so much for sharing your story of getting out into the traffic! I want so much to be out there being myself. I know the gas stations that I will go to to start. Giggles… 🙂

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Oh, Bobbi Sue,

That sounds so fun.  What I liked best is your little “finger wave” to the young man looking to find his rival and finding it was a girl.  I Loved it!!!

You go girl,

Mary

It was fun Diane.    The best advise I’ve gotten on mannerisms was to slow them down.

Kay, I picked getting gas because it limits the duration I’m in view.   I’m pretty timid, so I’m rather shocked I did it.

Good for you!  I love a Chevy gal.  (623 hp bottlefed ‘vette here).  Top down, flaming red lipstick, hair in a scarf, and dark wayfairers… I’ll drag you.  Xoxo

I just realized I’m getting all y’all’s names confused, and why.    Sorry ladies.   #palmface

Wendy Me
      Lady

I reminder many years ago wife and I where returning from a party and I was dressed and driving at the toll booth the collector gave me my change and I said thank you in my normal voice and he did a double take, I waved bye and we had a good laugh driving away.

Ha! That’s a funny story Wendy.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?