Getting dressed or being dressed?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 277

I love both but for me the most enjoyable time is spending hours getting ready.  Putting on the makeup just right getting the outfit to look just right.  The coordination of the outfit and the makeup and the shoes.  That is so much fun I want to do it right now as I write about it.  LOL

Being a woman is important but the part of being a woman is getting ready and that is my favorite part.

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 40

Both

Brienna Dennouix 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2017
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 141

I love both, but for me it starts the night before when I start planning on what I am going to wear the next day.  And yes the whole getting dressed is very satisfying and makeup decisions, looking in the mirror and seeing a pretty woman looking back at me is such a great feeling….and the bonus is being Brienna for as long as I can.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 6

Hey, you also have to add the outer personal factor…

The person who is helping you get dressed….

Even unconsciously they add an observational event of seeing you in their mind and comparing what you have available and even what you have in mind!

This is so subtle a maneuver that it’s imperceptible!

This third area can itself be enjoyed and explored!

Just my $.02!

Lol

e

Morgan Ashley 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 26, 2017
    Replies: 7

So I guess everyone can now realize and agree why women love to take loongggg amounts of time to get ready. XD

Morgan Ashley 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 26, 2017
    Replies: 7

For me it is quantum mechanical, both processes are the same, but yet so different. Getting dressed is a careful procedure, everything must happen in a careful order. Being dressed is a procedure in its own, you have to change every action you do make getting dressed to feel worth it. Also, adjustments need to be made at anytime for comfort and preserving the appearance. I will conclude with both are necessary one would not be the same with out the other.

Marie Bardinot 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 26, 2017
    Replies: 29

I have to agree with some of the posts, definitely enjoy both.

Sarah Daniels 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: January 6, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 42

I enjoy the process of changing from Male mode through to Female mode.   I love letting my male BS drop away as I let Sarah come to the front.

Once Im dressed I do as I would normally (at home).   I dress because being nude at home is a bit weird – LOL.  The fem clothes are just clothes when Im  Sarah and vacuuming or just living normally.

But I do love the feelings of the material etc compared to my male clothes.

SD

Never take yourself too seriously.

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 98

A slight variation on this theme ladies!

CD”S are typically described as “getting dressed up” in all that lovely soft feminine finery.

But for me when I’m in “Caty mode”, I’m not “dressing up”, I am simply getting dressed then getting with whatever the day may hold for me!

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

3 users thanked author for this post.
     naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 24

i really enjoy both. being in front of the mirror in my lingerie applying(and sometimes) experimenting with my make up and some new looks , picking out outfits and deciding what i want to wear , getting dressed slowly and admiring the finished outcome are all the things i love about being me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Heather Jameson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 5, 2015
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 186

I’m going with both. I love the excitement of getting ready, picking my wig, doing my makeup and most of all picking what I’m going to wear [ that usually takes 4 or 5 shots ] lol and then just enjoying being me and doing what I’m doing feeling good about myself. Vacuuming and going by a mirror checking myself out, my favourite is still cutting the lawn and watching my older neighbour lose his mind. He called the police on me one day and wanted me charged with indecent exposure. I don’t know who was laughing harder, me or the cops. lol

Thanks Tanya, take care, Heather.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Sophia-Marie Braun 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 6, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

I love it all!

Roxanne Hale 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 9

I enjoy being the final product. Fully Roxanne. Although, I do love running around in my bra and panties for a while before going out. Also, do you know that scene from Star Wars when you see Darth Vader’s helmet coming down over his head? Well, I picture that scene as Im slowly putting my wig on.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     MacKenzie Alexandra 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2016
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 306

For me, it has always been being dressed. Getting dressed is just putting on clothes; it is just a normal process of each day. However, how I am dressed is expressing who I am whether that is masculine or feminine.

MacKenzie Alexandra

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 76

I enjoy getting dressed but its great to see what I look like in the mirror!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account