• This topic has 33 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tanya
      Lady

Which do you enjoy more? The process of getting dressed: the sensation of pulling nylons over  your legs, fastening your garters to them, picking out which color lipstick to wear, deciding which shade of eye shadow to apply, even struggling to apply eyeliner.

OR

The joy of being fully dressed and seeing the pretty woman in the mirror that you have become, moving about your home doing every day things but fully dressed.

Hi Tanya, for me its both, I enjoy the process of of putting on the makeup, hair, breast forms, hip pads and then enjoying the final result. Although it has to be said when its done, I am constantly thinking ‘I could do better’ but I suppose thats all part of learning.

Andrea xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

To enjoy one over the other for me,  both are equally enjoying. From start in setting out your wardrobe, to dressing  , to full in accessories  then looking into that mirror staring in amazement and feeling truly that beloved person I’ve always thought was in me. Now wanting to show to all the world that  woman proud to be 🌹

For me it’s all about just putting on what I should be putting on and that’s woman’s clothing as they call it,   But nylons and panties and pad and bra then a sexy dress, then deciding what make up to apply to match my dress.

Anonymous

I enjoy getting dressed but its great to see what I look like in the mirror!

For me, it has always been being dressed. Getting dressed is just putting on clothes; it is just a normal process of each day. However, how I am dressed is expressing who I am whether that is masculine or feminine.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I enjoy being the final product. Fully Roxanne. Although, I do love running around in my bra and panties for a while before going out. Also, do you know that scene from Star Wars when you see Darth Vader’s helmet coming down over his head? Well, I picture that scene as Im slowly putting my wig on.

I love it all!

Anonymous

I’m going with both. I love the excitement of getting ready, picking my wig, doing my makeup and most of all picking what I’m going to wear [ that usually takes 4 or 5 shots ] lol and then just enjoying being me and doing what I’m doing feeling good about myself. Vacuuming and going by a mirror checking myself out, my favourite is still cutting the lawn and watching my older neighbour lose his mind. He called the police on me one day and wanted me charged with indecent exposure. I don’t know who was laughing harder, me or the cops. lol

Thanks Tanya, take care, Heather.

i really enjoy both. being in front of the mirror in my lingerie applying(and sometimes) experimenting with my make up and some new looks , picking out outfits and deciding what i want to wear , getting dressed slowly and admiring the finished outcome are all the things i love about being me.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A slight variation on this theme ladies!

CD”S are typically described as “getting dressed up” in all that lovely soft feminine finery.

But for me when I’m in “Caty mode”, I’m not “dressing up”, I am simply getting dressed then getting with whatever the day may hold for me!

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Anonymous

I enjoy the process of changing from Male mode through to Female mode.   I love letting my male BS drop away as I let Sarah come to the front.

Once Im dressed I do as I would normally (at home).   I dress because being nude at home is a bit weird – LOL.  The fem clothes are just clothes when Im  Sarah and vacuuming or just living normally.

But I do love the feelings of the material etc compared to my male clothes.

SD

I have to agree with some of the posts, definitely enjoy both.

For me it is quantum mechanical, both processes are the same, but yet so different. Getting dressed is a careful procedure, everything must happen in a careful order. Being dressed is a procedure in its own, you have to change every action you do make getting dressed to feel worth it. Also, adjustments need to be made at anytime for comfort and preserving the appearance. I will conclude with both are necessary one would not be the same with out the other.

Anonymous

Hey, you also have to add the outer personal factor…

The person who is helping you get dressed….

Even unconsciously they add an observational event of seeing you in their mind and comparing what you have available and even what you have in mind!

This is so subtle a maneuver that it’s imperceptible!

This third area can itself be enjoyed and explored!

Just my $.02!

Lol

e

So I guess everyone can now realize and agree why women love to take loongggg amounts of time to get ready. XD

I love both, but for me it starts the night before when I start planning on what I am going to wear the next day.  And yes the whole getting dressed is very satisfying and makeup decisions, looking in the mirror and seeing a pretty woman looking back at me is such a great feeling….and the bonus is being Brienna for as long as I can.

Both

I love both but for me the most enjoyable time is spending hours getting ready.  Putting on the makeup just right getting the outfit to look just right.  The coordination of the outfit and the makeup and the shoes.  That is so much fun I want to do it right now as I write about it.  LOL

Being a woman is important but the part of being a woman is getting ready and that is my favorite part.

For me it is getting dressed. it the process of transition, of transformation. for me though it is frustrating because I never have ever been fully dressed. and I want that so bad.

also, for me, I think it would be more interesting if someone was helping me to dress. but maybe that’s TMI?….

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Don’t get me wrong, I do love putting on makeup, stockings, the dress, heels and wig. There is a great enjoyment in watching the male slowly vanish step by step to be replace by a beauty woman. However, since I’m very particular about how I look as a woman, the transformation is extremely time consuming. So, yes, I do enjoy the finish result more. I just wish I could have more mirrors in my home.

Anonymous

[quote quote=95223]Don’t get me wrong, I do love putting on makeup, stockings, the dress, heels and wig. There is a great enjoyment in watching the male slowly vanish step by step to be replace by a beauty woman. However, since I’m very particular about how I look as a woman, the transformation is extremely time consuming. So, yes, I do enjoy the finish result more. I just wish I could have more mirrors in my home.

[/quote]

Could not put it out any better myself ;). I have 1 hour of hell in the front of the mirror each time. 😉

So I am more happy to be actually out than sitting in the front of the mirror.

I love being dressed.  I mean, I really love it!  The feeling of the fabric of the dress stretching across my breasts, the way the dress hugs my hips, the clack of my heels.  It makes the whole world feel in balance again.

Both.  I enjoy the slow transformation and then love the result, whether is is full glam or just going out for a run.

Emily

I do enjoy the process, but experiencing life as a woman (as close as I can be) is the real satisfaction for me

While I enjoy getting ready and deciding on the details, wig, lipstick, clothes, accessories etc it is being complete that makes it for me. At that point I can leave and do whatever my days plans are and go about a regular life as a female.

Sandy

Anonymous

Oh that’s a good one…

Both?

the anticipation of getting out of my mansuit is a thrill like few others can match.

being me is a comfort and peace that few others can match.

I don’t get to dress that often so when I do, it is exhilarating! I start by taping and tucking, then into a nice outfit. I then go to the mirror and start posing to act more feminine. I do my hair and makeup. I get lost in this and think how lucky real women are to get to do this. The whole time doing this I get side tracked by admiring my body! Once done, I continually practice walking femme around the house. I take lots of photos to get that one glamourous pic. Then off to the mirror agian for more posing! I often look at my face and try additional makeup technics. I find the entire process exhilarating!

Anonymous

For me it’s totally the final result and the process is just a means to an end. Perhaps it’s because I’ve done it so many times now it feels natural. Though I still like trying out different outfits to find one that fits the best! But who doesn’t 🙂

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

It is all those things and more. After selecting my outfit, I like to close my eyes and keep them closed as I dress and feel the fabrics and smell the perfume. With eyes still closed, I like to walk about and sit here do this or that, feeling the air under my skirt, , the panties gently hugging my hips, long hair on my shoulders and back with the smell of perfume as I free my mind of maleness and think femme.   Then I will sit and pose in front of a full length mirror and open my eyes to see Karley!!.  What happens next only takes a few seconds in real time, but in Karley time it is much longer.  I hug Karley and cry a little because I can now let go of maleness and be femme.  Karley cries too, because she knows how much pain and frustration there is to be who we are.  A lot of times, I want to get “fresh” with Karley and she just giggles and says “Easy boy……  there will be time for that later!”,   and gives me a kiss. Then Karley is free to be Karley……………….

Janine7
      Lady

I love both, but viewing the final result is always the most exhilarating experience.

Anonymous

my favorite part is the body prep and then the dressing. I love to slowly pull my thigh highs up over freshly shaven legs, the feeling of how the satin panties sit and to trace my fingers along the panty lines. Attaching the garter belt down to my thigh highs. Clasping the bra around my chest and how it hugs. Pulling my tight dress on and feeling the way it hugs my entire body. Slipping on the heels over my nylon toes. The entire process just thinking about it gets me all tingly. Unfortunately I have never ventured outside dress so I end up either sitting around feeling pretty or doing housework. Dressing up is not too common of an occurrence for me so I relish in any chance I can muster to be Ashley.

Hard to say, I love all of it. I love the process of putting each piece on and the time it takes to fasten that garter and connect that bra. But it doesn’t stop there, I love the feel when I walk, sit in a chair, make any movement of the lingerie I have on underneath. I don’t want to be a woman, I just love the feel and process of it all and just want to wear what they do

Anonymous

I honestly enjoy both equally..Getting dressed is as much a journey of self discovery,appreciating the style I try to create,my ability gets better with more practice,as well as individual senations derived from fabric texture upon my skin…Realising my reflection,once completing my look,fills me with pride and relaxed joy,As I look and feel Beautiful/pretty & feminine which for me is a huge boost for the ego as well as reinforces my confidence to appear as a woman (anywhere)..

Of course I’m under no illusions of grandeur, especially Opting to wear whatever from Pants n flip-flops to cute dresses with heels or Blouses,long skirts and ballet flats…I relish the freedom to be versatile with items of clothing that fit form and function and come in a variety of bright colors,pretty pastel hues and from soft to silken feels upon my body…I’m being taught by my neices and aunts ,how to style different hairdo’s and accessorise an outfit in a way thats both “passable” and accepted by female standards of my particular age group too..In the beginning my formative years of self discovery, saw me make some disastrous fashion mistakes and shocking outfit selections ,which did nothing but deter my confidence..as I attracted the wrong kind of attention…Something I’m almost cured of..

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?