Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Luna Cee
      Lady

Hi everyone, just a quick post from me to ask if anyone else is a fan of the 80’s/90’s Goth or Rock fashions?  I love the range of looks from traditional denim and leathers to full on Gothic Lolita arrangements.  I loved Siouxsie Sue, Patricia Morrisson, Joan Jett, etc.

Does anyone else have a favourite image from this era?

Corsets with the Stevie Nicks skirts with black hose and steampunk boots knee high, leather belts with studs, possibly 5” heels (black) with leather straps and studs. Dark Smokey eyes and dark hair about ass length. Music maybe 69Eyes or PoisonBlack. Lol, some really dark stuff back then. AWESOME! Wish I had known who I truly was back then! I’d have dressed up for parties 🎊

Danielle💋👠👗🦋

Luna Cee
        Lady

Hi Danielle, thank you for your reply. How could I have left out the White Witch herself? Always an amazing presence as well as a stunning Rock voice. Love the description of your favourite outfit too!

Thank you so much girl! Those years had such distinct styles and music. Of course the Goth Metal was where my mind was and still is. Admittedly I know in my heart that as a woman I’d be a girly girl but a heavy metal one! Hair bows, hose, my corsets and Stevie skirts with those heels, studded collar with a D ring, pretty hair with pink and purple sprayed in, fingerless opera gloves (black) with studs on the knuckles! 😁☠️🎸⛓🗝

Danielle💋👠👗🦋

Luna Cee
            Lady

Exactly! A mix of mean metal Mutha and sweet sexy soft rock vixen! Leather mini skirt, torn fishnets, biker boots, tight top with biker jacket and massive hair! XOX

You just described one night at a club in Zaragoza Spain! The girls there were off the hook! Totally insane and dancing ! I was soaked after an hour of dancing! Germany was the same way! Metal in the clubs on certain days and it was just craaayzee!!! Too much to drink, nothing to eat (no food), and a hangover of the centuries! Thanks for the great memories I could relive, been a long time girl!

Danielle💋👠👗🦋⛓🗝🎸

Luna Cee
            Lady

My Domina says you have just described a night with us, lol! XOX

No, you’re a sub? While I haven’t been in that world I am naturally submissive and have always wondered how it would be! What a left turn the post on Goth fashion has taken, lol!

Danielle💋👠👗⛓

Luna Cee
            Lady

I switch generally, wield a mean bullwhip and riding crop! With my partner though I am 100% sub, which is all new to me too. We explore together, finding new limits, highs and themes. One of our favourite roleplays is me auditioning for a dancer position in her Goth club, and me strutting around to Sisters of Mercy or Mission tunes whilst she assesses me!

Does she dare the rod and spoil the sub? Lol! That would be a totally exciting adventure. It would also depend upon the way you are dressed too! Just thinking about it is getting me excited!!! And my wife is laid up in a cast for 7 more weeks😫! Life can be cruel at times😐☠️

Luna Cee
            Lady

Aw, I hope that she recovers soon and isn’t in too much discomfort. Yeah, I am lucky in that we have many roles and situations to explore. She is fully understanding and supportive, and I couldn’t be without her. As the moment I drift between Goth chick, biker gurl and nightclub dancer as she is teaching me some moves! I love singing karaoke songs to her dressed like Joan Jett, Taylor Momsen or Lita Ford!

Her ankle is actually doing very well pain wise. This surgery was to fix a bad surgery a year ago. This one is much better. Anyway, I will PM you to ask questions about B&D and what not😁. Sounds like your SO is pretty cool 😎.

Danielle💋👠👗⛓

Anonymous

Although she’s more current, you have to follow Lzzy Hale on Instagram. Her collection of sky-high heels is truly amazing, and she’s totally rocking a Joan Jett-thing these days. Love her. I’m also a big fan of Death (from the Sandman graphic novels). Just the most adorably 80’s goth look that’s what I went for at Halloween last year. I also love taking picture with my guitars in girl mode too!

Luna Cee
        Lady

We love Lzzy Hale, I have seen Halestorm 3 times and I adore her!!!

Oh hell yeah! Halestorm is awesome and Lizzy Hale is amazing! There is a concert near where I live and an old prison is where it is held. They do a big tattoo festival there during the two day concert. This is the prison that Shawshank Redemption was filmed at. Lizzy sand her band is usually performing at this festival along with other metal bands!!!! I may be 59 years old but I cut my metal teeth on Black Sabbath, Cream, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and on until now. From metal core to melodic death metal bands I’ve listened to most and Halestorm is one amazing band. Take a listen to the EP for Slave to Sirens! New all female band!

Aoife
      Lady

Big yes! I’ve spent a lot of my life fantasising about dressing like 90s Kim Gordon especially!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?