Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Let me first apologize for being redundant! AND, sometimes I feel like all I do is complain! The reason I vent here often is because, I just don’t have another outlet, and CDH provides that. I don’t always get the “thanks”, or the “Oh I feel for you….” response but sometimes the “pull yourself up by the garter belt and deal with it…” responses that are in fact the most impactful in a positive way!

Anyway, lost myself……
      ……Wife and I were out cruising or favorite second hand stores yesterday! I was in drab all day as it turned out, as I was working in the yard and just stayed that way! In one store they always have a great display of (womens) shoes right as you walk in, and that is always my first stop. At the end of the display was a cute pair of plum colored loafer/sneaker type shoes, really love the deep plum color, leather and MY SIZE! I pointed them out to my Wife saying “I really like these”, and she responded saying matter of factually, “you wouldn’t look good in that color”, and went on to explain why. (She was right, I think), but then went on to say, “try them on but I don’t think the color is right.” I did try them on and like anytime I slip on anything femme I just want to melt, and the color was indeed a bit off. So we kept looking and we split up looking at different things. She came back around and said she had found a nice pair of black booties I should look at, but she wasn’t sure they were my size. Surprised I went and checked and they were really cool, but one size too small. She even asked “are you sure, did you try them on?” and I had not cause I knew they would not fit.

The short of it is, her is yet another example of my wife making suggestions about what colors I look good in, encouraging me to try things on, etc., yet she remains steadfast in her resistance to how I dress, and should not in her eyes.

Have to say too, I’m “punished” in that since I’ve made my choice to wear what I like to wear, and groom, she refuses any intimacy.

It’s been 3 years and counting, now.

Wow, that ended with a “THUD!”

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

While I try to make it look ok most of the time it does happen that I put on stuff that doesn’t look good at all, it doesn’t match or is just wrong, just because I like the feeling of it or something. I then wear it around the house but if I have to go out I do change to something better suited for public wear.

/kt

Hey at least she’s pro-active in helping you find nice things to wear. An awful lot of men that don’t cross dress aren’t intimate with their wives, either. Shame about the boots not being your size, but maybe next time, eh?

Okay.

Anonymous

Your wife’s attitude is indeed confusing.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Rebekka,

Enjoy that she even will join you in discussing clothes or shoes, and it is really great that she looked for, and found some booties, even if they weren’t the right size.

Hugs!

Brie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?