Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Gurls!  Hope you had a Happy Easter, for those who celebrate it!  Had special memory today, about Easter Sundays many years ago.  Maybe you have such memories too!  I remember being so excited to see girls all dressed in their Easter finery.  For many girls, it was their first time to wear their first girdle and nylons.  I certainly felt pangs of jealousy.  I so wished I had my first girdle and nylons, too!  Of course, that may have been secretly true for some of us, but for most of us, I suspect that ‘first time’ came sometime later.  I hope those girls were as excited as each of us was our ‘first time”.  What happy ‘first time’ girdle and nylons stories can any of you share?  Maybe you got some help from Mom, a sister, aunt, grandmother or girlfriend?  Eager to hear your happy memories.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Your post knocked loose a long forgotten memory.  One of my aunts always had an Easter gift for me and my sister when we were younger.  This was the same aunt that caught me trying to wear a bra when I was 4.  Sis always got a cute little Easter outfit.  I always got a chocolate Easter bunny.  I so wanted to trade with Sis….and wished my aunt would gift that confiscated bra!

/EA

There’s a joke about hiding easter eggs to be made here but I’m too much of a lady to post it.

Clara
      Lady

I would love to have been a young girl at that age, when mum would of taken me off to the corsetier to be fitted for my first girdles ready for easter Sunday. What a wonderful experience it would of been leaving the store wearing my first girdle my first nylons before going off to the dress shop to be fitted for my first grown up dresses.

Oh girl, thank you for this.  It wasn’t the first instant before that floral panelled panty girdle -glimsped petticoat and slip – but certainly the moment, which due to other threads here and a crazy Ebay win this girl is able to remember. xxx

I received no help my first time.  I was a latchkey child so after school one day I raided my mother’s closet.  I put on a beautiful lace paneled long  leg with hidden garter tabs. I carefully slid into the nylons, mindful of not causing a run for her to see later.  The first time it was hard to figure out the tabs, but once aligned, paraded proudly in front of the full length mirror. The silky feel of the real non stretch nylons was heavenly.   I WAS HOOKED  FOREVER at age 10!

I know and understand that same feeling so powerfully!  Always wondered what it would have been like, when I was that age, to have a friend with the same desires and cravings!  Oooo!

There’s no better feeling that that of garters nylons against one’s legs. I wish we could start a movement to convince women from mid- teens to middle age to ditch the dastardly look of ripped jeans, leggings and flip- flops and sneakers. It ain’t gonna happen though😟

Yes I know what you mean about the golden days of yore- 20-30 years ago when women and young teens would get dressed up every Sunday for church with girdles, stockings, heels and Spring dresses 👗. Not the ‘new normal anymore sadly’ 😟. I wore my first girdle and stockings ( underdressed) to my 7th and 7th grade school classes at ages 11-13. They were my mothers. What a glorious delightful feeling. Later in my 29’s and 30’s I did the same.        ( underdressed) to my professional career office job,- the sensuous feeling of that glorious tug of the nylons on my garters walking from the parking lot to my  building was luscious 👄👌

Wow, that’s pretty amazing that you underdressed for school at such a young age! Did anyone ever know?

Nope- amend the typo grade level. 6th and 7th grade. (11-13 years old)

Oh Meghan!  We could share stories about those fantastic sensations, for hours, couldn’t we!  Giggling like schoolgirls.  Maybe, not that much has changed for us?  We can only hope, and enjoy every feminine moment, and gurlish tingle!

big hugs, my sweet gurl!

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

I was a relative latecomer to crossdressing. No inkling until my early twenties. One of the first items I acquired was a suspender girdle from M and S. I absolutely loved this.

I didn’t dress much, then life caught up with me, got married and have abstained for 35+ years. However in June I have a chance to dress up again and will be picking up an entire outfit plus wig, high heels and makeup. I’m so excited!

But it seems in the interim that suspender girdles are no longer a thing. I’d love to find one as part of my outfit. Anybody know where I might pick one up? Would have to be online, ideally UK and quick delivery as I only have a window of a week.

Thanks ladies xx.

Whilst this girl had a ridiculous find of a lovely vintage M&S one recently on Ebay, try looking under girdle suspenders.

Then, there is always TX Maxx, had two very pretty, wide, susi belts from but you do have to keep checking.

I just ordered a Rago 1294 and a long line bra (ordered on Amazon.com for faster delivery).

https://ragoshapewear.com/collections/open-bottom-girdles?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7PWI7JCs_gIV8RPUAR0o0gJ6EAAYASABEgK0bPD_BwE

I am so excited!  Ordered some thigh-high stockings to go with them.

Chrissie Smith
          Baroness

Ooh thanks Philma. Looks just what I’m after! Not cheap but hey I’m worth it.

Kisses, Chrissie.

I can only imagine how excited you feel! I would eagerly share that excitement with you!

Stephie,

The girdle & bra came in.  They fit perfectly, and I cannot BELIEVE the figure they give me.  That open bottom girdle is the most feminine feeling garment ever!  Especially when the bra overlaps & creates that hourglass.  My dresses look incredible on me!  Pink fog BIG TIME!!

Oh Philma!  I wish I could see you, and be with you, or vid cam with you!  I can only imagine how fantastically femme you feel!  Head spinning with gurlish tingles and sensations!  It is sooooo good to be a girl!

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

For me, it was in the 1950s, long before the advent of pantyhose, that I wore my first girdle and stockings.  I was being mentored in the female arts by two older girls who lived across the street from me.  I believe I was approximately nine or ten years old, which was about the age at that time when girls wore their first girdle and stockings.  If I recall, I wore a very frilly dress, with a petticoat under it,  a bra and some sort of cami or half-slip, and white gloves.  Ribbons in my hair and a small purse completed the outfit.  I recall the shoes had small heels on them, which I was told would help me learn how to walk in heels.  I recall many of the details, because it was such a “girly” outfit and the first time I was wearing stockings and a girdle with an outfit and going out in public.  We went to a festival, and later to someone’s home.

You can still feel the tingles, right?

Welcome to the start of your Lifelong journey into the wonderful feminine world of Crossdressing. You were so fortunate to have two older neighborhood girls who enjoyed dressing you up. We all should be so lucky 🍀

Thanks for your story Stephie. I remember the first time I saw a picture of girdles and nylons in the old Montgomery Wards and Sears catalogs that came to our house. I became so excited looking at them and loved the strange and confusing feelings they gave me in my 10 year old loins. Several years later I had the house to myself and went through my older sister’s dresser and retrieved a white girdle and tan stockings. I was so nervous that I was shaking as I fumbled to figure out the clips. But when everything was attached I thought I would faint looking at myself in the mirror. Great memory. And the thrill remains 60 years later! Feliz

Those are the best memories of all!  And now, we are making new, girlie memories!  Blush!

Love a well welted and attached tan stocking especially if seamed, enjoy…

Hi Stephie

I started  when I was about 10/11 yrs old ,loved to wear mum’s open girdles and stockings , I collected my own items when mum discarded them ,kept them in a cupboard in my attic playroom eventually found out ,that was a difficult one ,told my parents used them when I dressed up as a spaceman ,don’t know what they thought .

My sister and the girls next door used to wear similar but not so large  (young girls first girdles ) so I  would wear them as well , with the latter used to climb in though a window when no one was at home and put on their girdles ,panties and stockings ,sometimes would sneak them home for a couple of days. .

Now have my  collection of girdles and bodies makes a change to wear the with stockings  from the normal pantyhose .

Michelle  xx

I was feeling tingles as I read your story!  I LOVE girdles!  I wish I could wear one, and other lingerie too, every day!  Really sucks being in the closet.  I want to be a girl so much!  We would have a lot of fun in our girdles and nylons together, giggle!

Lovely tingly feeling, and tight, over some knickers and hose under a slip and bra under pjs.  Not forgetting that lovely Ebay. if ridiculous  find, of a frilly edged panty girdle with short tabs so apt for long welted stockings.

Oh we could, girdled and nyloned, sliding over each other.  Delicious…

My mother’s girdle and stockings were my gateway to cross dressing. I remember vividly the day I found them in her dresser drawer and slipped into them. My world changed at that moment. I soon progressed to my sister’s bras and panties, then her dresses and skirts. After sixty years, I still get a thrill from donning sensual lingerie.

Hi Monique.What a lovely memory.

For me, my mum’s floral empanelled panty girdle, all been slips and petticoats till then, Let’s say with a girdle this girl arrived…

I have always loved traditional lingerie.  Probably because of my age.  I always wear shapewear with a dress.  I have several Rago girdles as well as other shapewear.  I love wearing my Rago open bottom girdle with stockings.  The tug from the garters on the stockings is a constant reminder of my natural femininity and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

And reminded this girl of a girdle susi belt her London friend sent, ta.  The tug on some long welt stockings, delicious.

Which sees service, as now, with h ups that have lost their stick.  Isn’t that last tab always a fiddle?

C’est arrive!  A ludicrously pink, and very feminine, panty corselette of a lovely weight and feel. pretty floral detailing and white frill and bows around the leg.  Short tabs for which this lass has some well welted, long. seamed sheer stockings.  Going to feel quite the girl later on.  Had to find some way to spend on Ebay one of my recent Premium Bond wins, got a long line as well.  Very pleased and touched by an itsy of pink fog.  Toodle all…

Dying to see photos, properly modeled by the new, happy owner, for sure!  Don’t be shy about any ‘excitement’ showing!  Giggle!  Blush!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?