Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was on a lengthy drive with my husband in which we were discussing crossdressing. My husband came out five months ago and one of my very first questions was “are you gay?” He was taken aback as to why I would question such an absurd notion. This is a common reaction for the SO who learns of this…hobby.

I like Harry Styles. Harry is a famous singer that enjoys dressing in male clothing, female clothing, and flamboyant clothing intended for either gender. I started talking about Harry and how I “get” him because I have a CD husband. Harry obviously loves women and even wrote a song about how much he loves p*ssy. Before a could finish my thoughts my husband blurted out “is he gay?”

Imagine my surprise when my CD husband did exactly what just about every SO does. He asked me if a crossdressing man was gay!!!

I utilized this moment to berate him about “him and his people” being so shocked when this is what we ask when faced with the same information.

Since laughter is the best medicine, I got a healthy dose in that moment. Thanks for reading.

Hugs,
      Betty

Anonymous

My question is, Does it matter? The old saying “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” comes to mind.

Zenn

Anonymous

Nope, doesn’t matter. I just thought it was interesting and a bit comical and wanted to share 🙂

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I absolutely understand this question coming from our SO’s. For generations cross dressing has been demonized, and considered either a perversion, or associated with being gay.

As for your husband, even though he is a cross dresser, our society has planted these ideas in our minds to the point that we may still think a certain way when we should take a step back in our heels, and have another look before speaking our thoughts.
      Change is good, but sometimes it takes a while.

💕Lara

Anonymous

“Take a step back in our heels” love it!

Cross dressing warps this question. I used to hang out on some sites that were, shall we say not quite as up scale as this one. I have talked to 100s of people; CDs and men and women of all persuasions. These are just my observations but I saw some big trends. First, almost every CD I spoke to after I got to know them said they would like to have some type of intimacy with another CD (it could be just hugging and kissing to ……). Second, none of the gay men wanted to talk with cross dresses. One of them explained to me that he was repulsed by anything feminine. Third, there are a lot of “straight” men who like to talk to cross dressers. Most of them lead with the fact they were straight but had a fantasy or thing for cross dressers. Using labels just clouds the water. You start out dressing in private. You start going out dressed. You always want more. You push the envelope. You may not really want to do it, but the idea of going on a date with a man will slip into your mind. Once you open Pandoras Box, you don’t know where you will go.

Ash 💋

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?