• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      SoftSandalwood
      Baroness

Crossdresser? Transvestite? Sissy? Gender fluid? Do you dress for pleasure? Are you a genderplayer? Drag queen or drag king? Living in the Midwest, Great Plains, or Heartland? (Or maybe you’re just an admirer or parter of such?)

This is the group for you! Heartland Crossing was started in 2014 as a FetLife group. Our goal is to support crossdressers living in the central area of the United States, and encourage them (if they so desire, to get involved in their local kink/BDSM communities).

We welcome trans friends of all genders, as well, while understanding that being transgender is not a fetish. However, we want this group to be inclusive of all forms of gender expression, anyone not identifying with gender binary, and those attracted to gender nonconforming people.

We meet on a monthly basis (most months) in Lincoln, NE. Our regular meet-ups are in a bakery/bistro with a meeting room in back, so we can shut the door and talk about whatever topics we wish, without worrying about others overhearing us. Just wear whatever you would normally wear to have lunch with friends, however you present.

Occasionally we organize special events. For example, a shopping day with deniability (where myself and my ciswoman friend(s) will help you either choose something for yourself, or “pick something for your girlfriend” (wink wink) if you’re too shy to shop for yourself. Or we might have a clothing/shoe/accessory exchange where you can offload things you don’t want anymore and hopefully pick up something that’s new to you. Coming up in June 2016 we are organizing an afternoon tea at a private studio location, where you can either come dressed, or dress up on site and enjoy tea and sandwiches while service-oriented members serve.

If you have questions, you can contact us via the website http://www.heartlandcrossing.org/, or contact the administrator (me!), SoftSandalwood@gmail.com

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: SoftSandalwood original post: 

Crossdresser? Transvestite? Sissy? Gender fluid? Do you dress for pleasure? Are you a genderplayer? Drag queen or drag king? Living in the Midwest, Great Plains, or Heartland? (Or maybe you’re just an admirer or parter of such?)

This is the group for you! Heartland Crossing was started in 2014 as a FetLife group. Our goal is to support crossdressers living in the central area of the United States, and encourage them (if they so desire, to get involved in their local kink/BDSM communities).

We welcome trans friends of all genders, as well, while understanding that being transgender is not a fetish. However, we want this group to be inclusive of all forms of gender expression, anyone not identifying with gender binary, and those attracted to gender nonconforming people.

We meet on a monthly basis (most months) in Lincoln, NE. Our regular meet-ups are in a bakery/bistro with a meeting room in back, so we can shut the door and talk about whatever topics we wish, without worrying about others overhearing us. Just wear whatever you would normally wear to have lunch with friends, however you present.

Occasionally we organize special events. For example, a shopping day with deniability (where myself and my ciswoman friend(s) will help you either choose something for yourself, or “pick something for your girlfriend” (wink wink) if you’re too shy to shop for yourself. Or we might have a clothing/shoe/accessory exchange where you can offload things you don’t want anymore and hopefully pick up something that’s new to you. Coming up in June 2016 we are organizing an afternoon tea at a private studio location, where you can either come dressed, or dress up on site and enjoy tea and sandwiches while service-oriented members serve.

If you have questions, you can contact us via the website http://www.heartlandcrossing.org/, or contact the administrator (me!), SoftSandalwood@gmail.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?