• This topic has 20 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

I am Jana and I am dating a CD and would like to learn as much as I can to support and encourage this part of his life.  He has had to keep it hidden for far to long  and I want he to feel comfortable sharing this with me and building into our relationship.

I am open to any advise or recommendations for reading that you ladies have.

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Jana!

DeLora
      Lady

Hi Jana,
      Welcome to CDH, it’s awesome that you accept this side of your partner and want to support him.
      Although CDs as a group have many things in common, we are all unique, so it is difficult to say exactly what his needs would be. Many of us have been hiding this secret for decades and have associated dressing with shame and guilt, this can make it hard to come out and discuss it with even those closest to us. You can encourage him to discuss it openly with you to help you understand this aspect of him. Remember, he will likely not be able to answer all your questions, some things just are what they are.
      Of course, it is not just about him, this is something new for you, be open and honest about any concerns you have.
      I’d like to recommend the book, living with crossdressing, it would be a great resource got both of you.

Lastly, he is very fortunate to have such an understanding SO, this is often not the case, do remember, you are awesome!

D.

Natasha
      Lady

Hi Jane,

It is so refreshing to hear of a SO excepting their CD for who they are so many dont i including my wife who thinks its disgusting you need to talk that is the main thing you can do let her tell you what she wants and you tell her what you want talking is the key here, remember you are such an amazing lady to want to encourage this side of your SO tso have fun with it and if you need any advice us girls are always here to help.

also why not see if your SO want to join this site it would help her and give her support to.

Take care hun xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jana
      welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special partner and very understanding I must say. Your partner is so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but  unfortunately many don’t.
      This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Only a short while ago that I opened up to my wife after 40 years of marriage. It was a huge surprise for her and certainly very emotional. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused. Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and girl we do have a wonderful group here exclusive for significant others where many GG gals like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. There you can really enjoy chatting with others like you and truly enjoy conversations in your circle.
      This group – private ( wives and significant others ) . For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic.
      Links to contact Kayla and Eleanor can be found on the Meet the Ambassadors page.  I have provided the link to that page below.  Kayla is listed under the leadership and Eleanor is listed under greetings.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.co
      Now you need to get him/her to join too. She will definitely enjoy this amazing place.
      Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jana, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Bless you my dear for wanting to be as accepting and supportive to the person you are dating as you can be. To find out how you can do that you have come to the right place. There is even a group you can join specifically for significant others of crossdressing people. Also there are forums that you can join that discuss living, accepting and supporting the crossdressing person in your life. Further, you could start your own forum dealing with a particular area of crossdressing that you would like more information or advice on. The members here are very friendly and eager to respond to those seeking assistance in crossdressing matters, including significant others. So reach out by asking your questions and watch how well we respond. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A private message to me will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

Stephanie,

I am not finding the ambassadors page with that link.  Is is best to do from a computer and not a phone? I would love to be able to access the SO forum.

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I’m working on it…Stephanie 🌹

Jana, I have found that it is easier to move around the site while using a computer or a pad. I have an iPhone and when I am away from home it serves me well, but computers and pads help me to negotiate web sites better. Good luck Luv. If anyone can help you move around the site better by phone Stephanie can. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Jana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jana!

Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

Thank you, Michelle.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Jana. You are certainly a special lady, and I’m glad you found us here. As others have said this is a completely accepting place to spend time getting to know us, and learning about this amazing experience we share here.

I am married, and though I never kept my femme side a secret from her, in 2018 I was smitten with wanting, needing to dress up more often, and completely en femme. This took her a bit of getting used to, and I was not wanting to do anything to push her away, but I had to also be true to myself.

We have always had a good relationship, and this has actually brought closer together.

Amy

Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

Thank you, @Amy!  I am hoping that we can make this a part of our relationship.  I am very open and encouraging of the femme side.  He has had to live and love without it for far to long .

I have already purchased Her some lingerie and everyday panties.  She had never been given a Valentine’s gift before.  What else would you recommend as easy that I can continue to encourage.

He got a small gift too, but SHE go the full treatment.  😘

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Jana, not sure what she would like, but if was me, a nice mini skirt, either a snug faux leather, or a sparkly one (though the season is winding down for that stuff, I bought a few flashy ones over Christmas) and or a nice top. Also, beautiful bras are usually most welcome. I can’t seem to get enough of those either! My wife seems to be able to make do with about 4, but I’m up to 14 lol.

Amy

Hello Jana.
      For Ambassadors. On the top right of the page next to store on the header. there are three bars. Click those for a drop menu and there is a link for managing ambassadors.

Welcome to CDH. Your SO. is very fortunate to have such a supportive partner. I would suggest helping him overcome any anxieties he has by joining him in some counseling sessions. Not much shows how dedicated and supportive you are than that.  If he’s not willing or ready for that then it’s tough to go wrong with simply playing dress up with him or fulfilling a sexual fantasy.

Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

Thank you all so much for the ideas and suggestions.  Thank you for your kindness and welcoming into your community .

Today he decided that he did not want to be together anymore. So my journey here is done for now.

Blessings and prayers for all of you.

JANA

Jana I am so sorry he does not want to be together anymore. For crossdressing people it is usually the other way around with the significant other deciding not to want to stay in the relationship. My heart goes out to you especially if you are heartbroken over his decision. Heartbreak is heartbreak no matter who you are or what the situation is. If I can ever do anything for you in dealing with this please let me know. – Blessings from Teralynn

Jana you will always have a supporter in me Luv. So if you ever need to unload your feelings please feel free to interact with me. For no one understands heartbreak like someone who has experienced it also. – Blessings from Teralynn

Jana De La Rosa
      Baroness

Thank you Teralynn,  my heart is broken and confused.  I have reasons to believe this may not be the end, but for now we are not going to be together.

Only time will tell and I hope it is not really the end.  I appreciate your compassion and support .

Anonymous

Welcome and Good Luck

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?