• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I’ve been crossdressing for almost half my life, however it’s only in the last several years that I’ve really begun to truly explore, both mentally and physically, my crossdressing having moved on from wearing the odd garment now and then to a fully blown transformation.  Now that I’m separated, (not related to my “secret”), and living the single life again every other day sees me indulge in my need to dress as a woman.

I’ve now a nice collection of clothes and underwear that appeal to me, (that I no longer have to hide in a box somewhere; I can actually hang my outfits in a wardrobe!), I continue to improve in applying make-up etc and have also taken the step of using body shaping items, (breasts and the like), while improving my diet and general exercise.

That being said, while I’m at my happiest when I’m dressed up and now have the freedom to indulge there is also a huge amount of stress involved and what I call my “down time”, but that is another discussion for elsewhere on the board. I just hope my time here at CH will give me a better understanding of myself and help me better grasp my conflicting emotions.

Cheers

Joanna

Hi Joanna

Well said l relate to a lot of what you said .

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Kym Styles.
      Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Joanna, lots of us are on the same journey

S x

Hi Joanna, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH and thanks for sharing your story with us. Now that you have the freedom to dress whenever you want to, you may find that want to do it like I do. Unlike you I had to tell my wife about Teralynn early on and although she was skeptical and confused at first she finally realized that I wasn’t kidding and began accepting that Teralynn was part of our lives now. She presently thinks nothing of seeing Teralynn run around the house in a dress. But for me it is situational. I am equally comfortable being John or Teralynn, but sometimes in a difficult situation it is definitely a plus having alpha male John step forward and take care of business. Teralynn’s persona is definitely kinder and more compassionate than John’s, so there are times when it is appropriate for one persona to take center stage rather than the other one. You might decide that will work best for you also. Even when John is front and center, I still know in my mind that I am also Teralynn and that can work for you also. You have joined a wonderful on line community that supports crossdressing people and gives them all kinds of ways to interact with others that are just like them in many ways. So stay active on this site and get the most out of your membership by reaching out to our members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Very much true and many are on the same journeys. I too love dressing and for me its certainly a stress relief when I’m all girly up. Welcome and enjoy our place of help and support.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Joanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Joanna , fantastic that you’re now able to find out about ALL of you 😊😊

Anonymous

Welcome

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?