Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, My Name is Erika.  I am 51 years old, born with male genetalia, but have always felt more towards female.  I am finally willing to embrace my true self, and am working on becoming the woman I am.

Hello, Erika. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey. I am 55 and have been dressing for awhile now. Feel free to ask questions and we will be happy to help you with answers. Can’t wait to see how you blossom into the beautiful women you are. Hugs, Allysa

Anonymous

Congratulations you are finding and embracing yourself that is the first step. You have be yourself and then jyou can enjoy life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Erika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Erika, keep up the good work!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hello Erika!

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erika welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Erika seems like i just welcomed you but cant find it so girl its nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the journeys there femme selfes are on ..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the travels that Erika has been on in her own girly life .. Now as for making friends here girlfriend there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away ..  So again girl i hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?