Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone! I am brand new to CDH and looking forward to meeting some new friends. A little about me, I have only been dressing for about 5 years now. It actually all started when my wife and I were on a vacation and decided it might be fun to wear matching panties, thigh highs and nighties for bed time…OMG it was amazing! The feeling of such soft, silky, feminine things on my skin was intoxicating! Slowly, privately, I started trying a few more feminine items and within a year I found I loved it! My wife is only comfortable with me in panties and hose and doesn’t really want to know anymore, although she knows I like to dress. I am very much a part time gurl, in the closet and still learning about all of this. Love the idea of chatting with other gurls and sharing experiences.

Savina Giselle
      XXX

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Savina Much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here including myself. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. What our appearances may show in our mirrors shouldn’t reflect what’s found deep into our hearts. We only live once so grasp what’s important to one’s self. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sabina,

Welcome, I am a new girl here myself.  I have a supportive wife which is great and I too love to chat.  Look forward to catching up with you.

Tara.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Savina, Welcome to CDH!!  Hugs Pru

Anonymous

Hi Savina, welcome to CDH, yes that first time you slip into a pair of silky panties or hose is something special allright, the combined experience and wisdom of these lovely ladies will ease your journey through this fascinating world of crossdressing.

Hugs

Diana

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Savina!  Hope you get settled in and comfy with us, you should love it here!!  Nice to meet you.

Stevie

Hi Savina

Welcome to CDH it’s a wonderful here friendly I have had a few interesting chats.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Savina 🌻 welcome to the group! 🎀🍭

Hi Savina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Savina!

Hi Savina! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the most beautiful site ever xx

Welcome to CDH hun, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Great people here and lots of help from all.
      hugs

Ashley.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Savina,

Welcome to what I like to call our ‘little slice of heaven’.

You will find friendly and useful information and advice here. I am sure you will also find new friends

Some of whom may have similar experiances to your own.

Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Terri Anne

Hi Savina nice to meet you and welcome home ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?