• This topic has 19 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and delighted to be in company with like-minded people. I am Fabienne.

My cross dressing journey began in my middle teens when I became curiously interested in girls nylon panties and silky nylon and lace slips. I eventually experimented and tried on girl’s panties and nylon slips and from the exhilarating feeling I derived and the relief from having finally done so having regard to the unrelenting pressure and temptation to experiment that I was dealing with, I knew that panties and slips was definitely going to become an integral part of my life. And so they have.

However, over time I experienced feelings that I was not complete in as much as I was developing an interest in bras, followed by silky sheer stockings. Still not being completely contented I had a developing interest in skirts, dresses, satin and silk blouses accompanied with the urge to try these garments on. One day I was able to put on lingerie, a satin blouse, and a pretty skirt with thigh high silky sheer stockings and loved how I felt and was happy with how I looked dressed up femininely. I then acquired a pair of high heels and when dressed up again including the high heels I was finally happy, felt very satisfied and at last complete. I was now set and prepared my life accordingly to incorporate cross dressing. I now have a wardrobe of female clothing and a lovely substantial collection and assortment of pretty lingerie.

I have acknowledged the woman inside me and embraced my feminine side with dedication. And it is such a wonderful feeling appreciating how normal it is for me to dress up femininely.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Fabienne,  welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Many thanks Stephanie Flowers for your warm welcoming, it is much appreciated. I will certainly take your considerate advice while I am here. Lovely to be here among like minded girls.

Have a lovely day.

Kindest regards

Fabienne

Anonymous

My pleasure Tiff Any.

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi

Whatca wonderful update of your life.

It is so wonderful of you to share this on cdh.

So much of what tou have said is so close to my life and how i am an feel when enfemme.

Ii just would love to have some like minded gfs close to share my enfemme time. Will keep looking and one day it will b possible to share my time and life as sam with other girls.

Message me any time.

Sam x

Welcome Fabienne!

Anonymous

Michelle thank you.

Welcome

Anonymous

Thank you Ruby.

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Fabienne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

H Fabienne — thank you for your heartfelt introduction.  So happy to hear how you have embraced your feminine side.

Rochelle

Anonymous

Hi Rochelle,

Many thanks for your lovely reply. It is so wonderful to be Fabienne the woman inside me.

Have a fabulous day.

Fabienne

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Fabienne! Lots of great and friendly girls here to chat with, and a completely accepting environment.

Amy

Anonymous

Amy thank you for the warm welcome. Delighted to be here.

Cheers, Fabienne

welcome Fabienne, what a beautiful into

Paula XX

Anonymous

Paula, thank you. Have a lovely day.

Fabienne x

Hello Fabienne !

Welcome to CDH !
      I don’t have any biological sisters, but if I did, I would want a supportive sister like yours. She even has a good photographer’s eye.

Hugs
      Autumn

Fabrienne, reading your intro was so like if I was reading my own.  Beautifully written and I can feel your femininity shouting out to the world…This is Me…and I Love Being Me.  I’d so love to be your friend and share in the wonderful experience and joy of dressing and feeling like a girl…a woman.  It’s such a beautiful world doing so.  Silky Hugs…Brenda

Anonymous

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your kind comments. Sounds as though we are definitely like minded girls. I just love so very dearly feeling and being feminine. It is such a wonderfully fulfilling and exhilarating feeling. And it is so wonderful also that through CDH I can feel my femininity shouting out to the world.

I would be delighted to be your friend to Brenda and share in the wonderful experience and joy of dressing and feeling like a girl…a woman. It sure is indeed such a beautiful world doing so.  Silky Hugs, Fabienne

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?