Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my name is Scott.
      my feminine name is Greta. I’ve been dressing off and on since I was 10.  Now I feel a need to do it more and to come out.

Welcome Greta!!! It’s so good to see you here. CDH has lots of information and lots of ladies to help you whatever way they can.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Greta…This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Greta, welcome to the CDH family. Like others have said you’ve found the right place. I’ve received a huge amount of support from the site. The gals here are incredible.

I’ve come out to my family and friend, most voluntarily, my bio dad saw my toe nail polish today. Won’t lies it does complicate things but I’m soo glad I did it. I lucky I think no one has rejected me. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Catherine
      Duchess

Li

Catherine
        Duchess

I am new but I have been feeling this way all mlife,  i am 65 I have dressed ,but never been caught ,I told a aunt last year and I like to dress and be female ,now I my mind only

Catherine
      Duchess

Hello Greta,Catherine I am new as you ,I hope everything with you becoming a woman,it has been a long time keeping are thoughts locked up it is time to realize who we are , the best

Hi Greta,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Greta!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?