Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jamiehose
      Lady

Hi all. I live in a small town where I can’t fully express myself in public. I was wondering if some of you might know where in Kentucky I could go and have a full male to female makeover done. Thanks.

Anonymous

I so wish I could help, but I’m in the same boat in a small town in central NY. I would think any large city would be your best option. It might just take a few internet searches and phone calls.

I wish you luck! I, personally, am doing my own search for a new home even more rural than what I have. Too many neighbors with too many surveillance cameras where I am now!

Jen

Hi James,

Welcome to CDH.  Would Cincinnati be too far to travel?  Likely there are beauty salons you might try.

Alice

Jamiehose
        Lady

It’s about 3 hours from me. So no it wouldn’t be to far to travel

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

If you’re talking about makeup application, any Sephora or Ulta will do that.  If you’re looking for a full transformation (face, breast/hip pads, wig, lingerie, clothes shoes, etc.), you will probably have to travel some distance.  I know there are some services in Chicago, NYC, NJ, and Washington.  Not sure there’s anything closer.  Have a look in the CDH Places section.

/EA

Hi Jamie,

I don’t have an answer to your question but I wanted to welcome you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Jamiehose,

I can’t help with your question, but wanted to welcome you to CDH.

I hope you find it the supportive, helpful, and encouraging place I have for my cross dressing.

Catherine

Crossdressing in Kentucky? Don’t try that in a small town.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?