Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As a cross-dresser with a passion for silk lingerie, sheer hosiery, high heels and exquisite dresses, I thought it high time I introduced myself to this wonderful community. My cross-dressing ways have defined my long life since the age of five. Few of us will be unfamiliar with the sheer exhilaration of our youth. Dry mouth, pounding heart and unrelenting tumescent arousal were just some of the symptoms of stepping into the breathtaking world of women’s attire. Teenage kicks are said to be hard to beat but, when you are a cross-dresser, whatever your age, the ecstasy never dissipates. My trans-odyssey has been one of heartache, sheer bliss and much soul searching but it has been a journey of no regrets. Each one of us has an epic story to tell and I look forward to hearing everyone’s testimony.

Hi Francine
      Welcome to CDH yoy will love it here

Hugs Charlotte

Thank you, Charlotte. I already do. x

Good how are you today hope you are well and have been able to be femme.

Hugs Charlotte

Thank you for asking, Charlotte. Today is definitely one of my better days. No work today, so a lovely opportunity to be completely femme in one of my favorite skirts (powder blue, satin-lined, chiffon with a mid-calf, capacious hemline), matching blouse, silk lingerie, 7-denier sheer stockings and completely impractical but adorable sandals with 4″ heels. I even took the trouble to apply a little light make up. So, I’m sure you can imagine how I’m feeling today. Later, tonight, I will change into a full-length, silk nightdress for a restful night of intermittent sleep, suffused with the sweetest of dreams to wake up to an arousing start to a working day. Feeling blessed. Hoping your day is sanctified with the same sheer joy of complete immersion in feminine finery. Would love to know. x

What a lovely outfit it sounds I am sure you look gorgeous.

For myself normally full Charlotte nearly every day. I work from home and wife works in a school full time, but underdress today thong and thigh high black stockings as it’s school holidays.

Hugs Charlotte

How blessed you are to be Charlotte most days. I work long hours but have 7 days a fortnight off for which I consider myself to be fortunate. Like so many, it has long been my dream to live my entire life as Francine. My life partner, a cis woman, works from home. If circumstances would allow, both she and I would love for me to be myself 24/7. Until that day, I continue to work outdoors in an all-male, macho environment. I fit in well enough with that but, if only they knew.. I’m intrigued to know if your thong and black stockings beneath your dress are for your wife’s benefit. I love the ritual of wearing special lingerie for my partner and her inquisitive, wandering hands.

Hi Francine
            No the thong and stockings are for by benefit only although wife knows will not discuss it and does not accept CD only dress in private.
            Eldest Daughter knows and is fine with CD has seen me several times so don’t have to rush and change if she is calling.

Hugs Charlotte

PS I wish my SO was like that!!

I’m so sorry, Charlotte, for making the assumption of marital harmony with your cross-dressing. Such luxuries will, I hope, be more common to younger generations. x

Hi yes hopefully in the future people will be more acceptive to CD.

I just enjoy dressing as Femme.

Hugs Charlotte

Welcome Francine to CDH. You have come to the right place. There lots of inspiring stories and Women here at CDH, I am looking forward to hearing your story and be inspired by it.

Hi Francine,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Good morning Ms. Francine! Welcome to CDH, and make your self at home.

This is a great place for inspiration and resources to help you along your journey.

Thank you Ms. Haley. I am quickly learning what a lovely place this is to be. x

Nicely said, Francine.

Diane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Francine your so right the ecstasy doesn’t go away.  From our younger days to now it’s a excelerating feeling that for me I’m only now enjoying.. I do love  my intimates in my lingerie and covering them with exquisite dresses and heels 👠.  An amazing experience that I do enjoy. Stories that we read here are always  inspiring and encouraging.when we discover our true beauty of life. Wonderful having you here with us…

Hugs..

Stephanie 🌷

Thank you, Stephanie. Delighted to hear you are now letting yourself enjoy the unique pleasures of cross-dressing. The exhilaration we feel is like nothing else. Makes me feel sorry for anyone who has not experienced it. The only feeling I know that exceeds it is being in the company of those who share our exhilaration. No wonder they call it Crossdresser Heaven.

Anonymous

Hi Francine.

Aaah, that feeling. And the feeling of finding  others who are like you. Welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Thank you, Raquel. Affinity! It’s a girl thing. x

Welcome to the family Francine!

Thank you, Dani. It feels like I have come home. x

Krissy
          Lady

Welcome home. Its a beautiful place cdh and so helpful always ❤

Thank you, Krissy. I know already I have found a beautiful place. Everyone is so lovely. x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Francine.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Francine. What an eloquent reminder to us of the joys of dressing. Welcome.

Thank you, Angela. Few things stimulate me more than talking about dressing. The mere mention of lingerie, hosiery, shoes and dresses will get me talking endlessly.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Francine,

welcome to CDH! You are going to love this wonderful, supportive community!

Thank you for the welcome, Lara. I’m already loving it. x

“the breathtaking world of women’s attire”

Francine, I’ve been a member of CDH for over two nears, and I have heard a more profound, and absolutely accurate, statement before yours.

You have spoken for all of us!

Thank you, Francine.

Diane

Gosh, Diane! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am truly gratified.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Francine,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thank you, Terri Anne. My gentle foray into CDH has been like a walk in a skirt-lifting breeze, full of frisson and gaiety, but most of all, I have found a place of love.

Hi Francine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Francine.  I can relate to all the feelings that you have detailed in your introduction through y years of crossdressing.

Thank you, Requal. It is always a joy to relate to someone who appreciates the power of feminine frippery and how its adornment, as Coco Chanel would say, “is never anything except a reflection of the heart.”

Oh gosh, Francine. That has to be one of the most eloquent and powerful paragraphs I’ve ever read. All the conflicting and wonderful reasons that we find ourselves here expressed in less than a hundred words. Speaking personally, it has made me feel immensely proud and given me even more reason to embrace the joyous emotions you describe, instead of feeling shame. Reading your words I also realised a truth. That the fineness and sophistication of those words reflect the fineness and sophistication of feminininity and feminine dress. There is an eloquence, a poetry even, in feminine attire, such depth and complexity to explore and savour. What a world to lose ourselves in. Thank you. Truly thank you. Reading this alone has made joining CDH one of the best decisions I ever made.

Just occasionally, Becky, the expression of my heart is rewarded by one such as you. It is touching, beyond words, to have found an affinity with you and, moreover, instilled a little pride in what we do. However seriously I take my trans-womanhood, and I do, try as I might, I have long found it a challenge to ignore the sexual exhilaration of being feminine. My feelings are never far from the erotic nature of my trans-odyssey. A mere glance down at my raised hemline is enough to make my heart flutter in paroxysms of ecstasy. The transgression of our arousal will always be shameful to the envious. My fetishization of what women wear is something for which I make no apology. Fetishism, when it involves the objectification of objects, not people, is, after all, one of the oldest of religious practices known to humankind. When I put on a dress, I become aware of my own innate desire to be a woman. By separating my love of women from what they wear, I objectify only a woman’s clothing, not the woman. When wearing a dress, it is my hope for you that, like me, you experience its eloquence, poetry and sheer complexity of animated touch. May its allure reveal to you the sheer flimsiness of its protection and unconvincing nature of its apparent hindrance to extemporaneous sex. Only when wearing a dress, can embarkation for one’s trans-odyssey be said to be truly underway. The subsequent lifetime of hand-washing panties will be a small price to pay for the years of multi-orgasmic, panty-soaking ecstasy that comes with wearing a dress. Wearing a dress is perhaps the most pleasurable way to at least begin to identify as a woman. It is a quest for the brave. Take pride in it.

Sylvia
      Lady

Great Introduction Francine , thank you for that !!

It brought me back to when I was a child , you have vividly discribed the feelings I remember from those days.

So Welcome here on CDH !

I have been here for just a few weeks now , and it has already changed me more than I would have imagined !

Love Sylvia

Thank you, Sylvia. Glad to have evoked a few childhood memories. They have such power. I trust your recommendation of the group. I have found everyone to be lovely.

Thank you, Bobbisue. I have opened many doors on my trans-odyssey. Opening this one is proving to be as exciting as all the others. x

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?