- October 26, 2021 at 2:36 am #564477Francine ScottParticipantRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
As a cross-dresser with a passion for silk lingerie, sheer hosiery, high heels and exquisite dresses, I thought it high time I introduced myself to this wonderful community. My cross-dressing ways have defined my long life since the age of five. Few of us will be unfamiliar with the sheer exhilaration of our youth. Dry mouth, pounding heart and unrelenting tumescent arousal were just some of the symptoms of stepping into the breathtaking world of women’s attire. Teenage kicks are said to be hard to beat but, when you are a cross-dresser, whatever your age, the ecstasy never dissipates. My trans-odyssey has been one of heartache, sheer bliss and much soul searching but it has been a journey of no regrets. Each one of us has an epic story to tell and I look forward to hearing everyone’s testimony.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Francine Scott.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Francine Scott.
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 1, 2021 at 12:06 pm #567104SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 304Has thanked: 6796 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
Great Introduction Francine , thank you for that !!
It brought me back to when I was a child , you have vividly discribed the feelings I remember from those days.
So Welcome here on CDH !
I have been here for just a few weeks now , and it has already changed me more than I would have imagined !
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 1, 2021 at 11:29 am #567090Becky ShawLadyRegistered On: October 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Oh gosh, Francine. That has to be one of the most eloquent and powerful paragraphs I’ve ever read. All the conflicting and wonderful reasons that we find ourselves here expressed in less than a hundred words. Speaking personally, it has made me feel immensely proud and given me even more reason to embrace the joyous emotions you describe, instead of feeling shame. Reading your words I also realised a truth. That the fineness and sophistication of those words reflect the fineness and sophistication of feminininity and feminine dress. There is an eloquence, a poetry even, in feminine attire, such depth and complexity to explore and savour. What a world to lose ourselves in. Thank you. Truly thank you. Reading this alone has made joining CDH one of the best decisions I ever made.
- November 2, 2021 at 8:57 am #567546Francine ScottLadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Just occasionally, Becky, the expression of my heart is rewarded by one such as you. It is touching, beyond words, to have found an affinity with you and, moreover, instilled a little pride in what we do. However seriously I take my trans-womanhood, and I do, try as I might, I have long found it a challenge to ignore the sexual exhilaration of being feminine. My feelings are never far from the erotic nature of my trans-odyssey. A mere glance down at my raised hemline is enough to make my heart flutter in paroxysms of ecstasy. The transgression of our arousal will always be shameful to the envious. My fetishization of what women wear is something for which I make no apology. Fetishism, when it involves the objectification of objects, not people, is, after all, one of the oldest of religious practices known to humankind. When I put on a dress, I become aware of my own innate desire to be a woman. By separating my love of women from what they wear, I objectify only a woman’s clothing, not the woman. When wearing a dress, it is my hope for you that, like me, you experience its eloquence, poetry and sheer complexity of animated touch. May its allure reveal to you the sheer flimsiness of its protection and unconvincing nature of its apparent hindrance to extemporaneous sex. Only when wearing a dress, can embarkation for one’s trans-odyssey be said to be truly underway. The subsequent lifetime of hand-washing panties will be a small price to pay for the years of multi-orgasmic, panty-soaking ecstasy that comes with wearing a dress. Wearing a dress is perhaps the most pleasurable way to at least begin to identify as a woman. It is a quest for the brave. Take pride in it.
- October 26, 2021 at 8:28 pm #564852Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 887 times
- November 1, 2021 at 7:26 am #566967LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Thank you, Requal. It is always a joy to relate to someone who appreciates the power of feminine frippery and how its adornment, as Coco Chanel would say, “is never anything except a reflection of the heart.”
- October 26, 2021 at 4:16 pm #564766
- October 26, 2021 at 3:17 pm #564740Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 734Has thanked: 1328 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.
The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- October 26, 2021 at 11:41 am #564653Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 868Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 3041 times
“the breathtaking world of women’s attire”
Francine, I’ve been a member of CDH for over two nears, and I have heard a more profound, and absolutely accurate, statement before yours.
You have spoken for all of us!
Thank you, Francine.
- October 26, 2021 at 11:51 am #564656
- October 26, 2021 at 11:20 am #564645Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 186Has thanked: 3719 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
- October 26, 2021 at 11:40 am #564652
- October 26, 2021 at 10:02 am #564618Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 639Has thanked: 1801 timesBeen thanked: 3084 times
- October 26, 2021 at 9:47 am #564613
- October 26, 2021 at 6:47 am #564551Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 542 timesBeen thanked: 397 times
- October 26, 2021 at 7:30 am #564572LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- October 26, 2021 at 5:46 am #564538Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 500Has thanked: 1427 timesBeen thanked: 1629 times
- October 26, 2021 at 6:46 am #564550
- October 26, 2021 at 5:25 am #564528Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 705Has thanked: 4951 timesBeen thanked: 2800 times
- October 26, 2021 at 5:16 am #564523Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5660Has thanked: 10638 timesBeen thanked: 10887 times
Francine your so right the ecstasy doesn’t go away. From our younger days to now it’s a excelerating feeling that for me I’m only now enjoying.. I do love my intimates in my lingerie and covering them with exquisite dresses and heels 👠. An amazing experience that I do enjoy. Stories that we read here are always inspiring and encouraging.when we discover our true beauty of life. Wonderful having you here with us…
- October 26, 2021 at 6:40 am #564548LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Thank you, Stephanie. Delighted to hear you are now letting yourself enjoy the unique pleasures of cross-dressing. The exhilaration we feel is like nothing else. Makes me feel sorry for anyone who has not experienced it. The only feeling I know that exceeds it is being in the company of those who share our exhilaration. No wonder they call it Crossdresser Heaven.
- October 26, 2021 at 4:46 am #564519Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 868Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 3041 times
- October 26, 2021 at 4:50 am #564521
- October 26, 2021 at 4:05 am #564506Haley MacAileinLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
- October 26, 2021 at 4:47 am #564520
- October 26, 2021 at 3:58 am #564500
- October 26, 2021 at 3:31 am #564489Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 125Has thanked: 507 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
- October 26, 2021 at 3:14 am #564484Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 577Has thanked: 2486 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
- October 26, 2021 at 3:46 am #564496LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- October 26, 2021 at 6:09 am #564546Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 577Has thanked: 2486 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
- October 26, 2021 at 7:21 am #564571LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Thank you for asking, Charlotte. Today is definitely one of my better days. No work today, so a lovely opportunity to be completely femme in one of my favorite skirts (powder blue, satin-lined, chiffon with a mid-calf, capacious hemline), matching blouse, silk lingerie, 7-denier sheer stockings and completely impractical but adorable sandals with 4″ heels. I even took the trouble to apply a little light make up. So, I’m sure you can imagine how I’m feeling today. Later, tonight, I will change into a full-length, silk nightdress for a restful night of intermittent sleep, suffused with the sweetest of dreams to wake up to an arousing start to a working day. Feeling blessed. Hoping your day is sanctified with the same sheer joy of complete immersion in feminine finery. Would love to know. x
- October 26, 2021 at 9:22 am #564601Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 577Has thanked: 2486 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
What a lovely outfit it sounds I am sure you look gorgeous.
For myself normally full Charlotte nearly every day. I work from home and wife works in a school full time, but underdress today thong and thigh high black stockings as it’s school holidays.
- October 26, 2021 at 11:35 am #564649LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
How blessed you are to be Charlotte most days. I work long hours but have 7 days a fortnight off for which I consider myself to be fortunate. Like so many, it has long been my dream to live my entire life as Francine. My life partner, a cis woman, works from home. If circumstances would allow, both she and I would love for me to be myself 24/7. Until that day, I continue to work outdoors in an all-male, macho environment. I fit in well enough with that but, if only they knew.. I’m intrigued to know if your thong and black stockings beneath your dress are for your wife’s benefit. I love the ritual of wearing special lingerie for my partner and her inquisitive, wandering hands.
- October 26, 2021 at 4:40 pm #564773DuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 577Has thanked: 2486 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
No the thong and stockings are for by benefit only although wife knows will not discuss it and does not accept CD only dress in private.
Eldest Daughter knows and is fine with CD has seen me several times so don’t have to rush and change if she is calling.
PS I wish my SO was like that!!
- November 1, 2021 at 7:39 am #566972LadyRegistered On: January 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
I’m so sorry, Charlotte, for making the assumption of marital harmony with your cross-dressing. Such luxuries will, I hope, be more common to younger generations. x
- November 1, 2021 at 9:06 am #567016
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.