• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Girls!!

My name is Michelle ( or Shelli to my friends) and I am from the great state of TN. I, like most of us, have had a fascination and attraction to feminine beauty, style and elegance.  My goal has always been to present the prettiest, most feminine version of myself .  LOVE makeup, dresses and heels but not necesarily in that order .  I am past the point of denial.  I know Shelli is a living, breathing person who needs a chance.  One of my new years resolutions is to get Shelli out in the world and let her experience everything a woman should. Looking friends, mentors, big sisters and others who will help show me the way.

Michelle

Donni
      Lady

Hi, Shelli.  I am relatively new to the site as well but I’m loving it. I have already learned so much from these wonderful girls.

Hi Shelli, I hope you dont mind me calling you that, everyone here is a potential friend 🙂 . Thankyou for joining CDH. We have lots of members here who can give you support and guide you along with your journey. Be who you are, enjoy who you are, life really is too short! 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shelli so happy that you have joined with us. Making friends is so much fun and knowing that you have gals like yourself expressing their passion with complete confinance. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much Stephanie.  Looking forward to chatting and learning rom my new girl friends!!

Shelli

Anonymous

Hi Shelli, from the “901” side of TN. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?