• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, I’m Athena. I’ve only recently started seriously cross dressing and exploring my transgender identity. Being feminine makes me happy and I am thinking about transitioning, but I haven’t decided yet. I haven’t come out yet, but I hope that someday I’ll be able to openly dress as a woman.

Anonymous

Hello Athena nice to meet you this is a warm and friendly site. Hug’s

Welcome to CDH this is the place to learn be a crossdresser. I am recently come back to crossdressing from early teens. I am 72 now, have not come out as a female yet, awaiting clothing. Have a sister and brother who know, brother was also a CD before his 2nd wife made him stop.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hello, Athena and welcome 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Athena,

Welcome to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Athena , welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. The best to you on exploring further into this journey. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Leslie
      Lady

Hi, Athena

Welcome to the loving and wonderful place that it is. The more you join in the better experience it will be.

Hugs ❤️

Leslie

Hi Athena,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Athena nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. You have come to a wonderful place full of wonderful loving and caring girls who will give you advice to the best of their ability . So get settled in read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us join in with some comments and ask questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl in your heart and sole .  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Athena

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Welcome Athena!

Hi, hello Athena, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Athena, welcome to the site. Lovely to meet you. Lol Amanda X

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?