Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am glad to have found this site and hope you meet new friends.  I have been very much in the closet about my crossdressing for decades and have wanted to find a place where people are understanding.  I don’t have a lot of female attire but I do feel more comfortable when I am in them.  Not sure if that is how you all feel or not but I am eager to find out.

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and so happy I found it. About me I’m 53 married bi Cd living in Maryland. Been dressing since I was 11 years old and have known since I was about 14 that I should have been born a girl. But I still get to struggle with that everyday. Hopefully I’ll come out and get to enjoy life as Sherry.

Welcome to our little corner of the world, ladies. I, as probably many of us can, do understand your concerns and fears. Hopefully, we can provide some advice and support.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Hi Caroline and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Welcome Caroline and Sherry. I’m glad both you ladies came to join us here!

Enjoy yourselves. So many great people to meet and talk to here. Soon you’ll find you are not much different than any of the other women here and many of us are in the same place you are or have been there.

Hi Caroline, and welcome!  You’ve certainly come to the right place!  This wonderful community is filled with an amazing group of gals who are all very much understanding, supportive, encouraging, and friendly to one another.  It’s a great place to meet and chat with others and realize that you’re certainly not alone in your journey!

So glad you’ve joined up with us, and looking forward to chatting with ya!

<3  Lauren

Rose
      Lady

Hi Caroline, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Rose
      Lady

And a big, friendly “hello and welcome” to you as well, Sherry!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?