Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mia Diaz
      Lady

I am in my mid 30’s (preferred pronouns she, her, hers). I’m engaged to an amazing woman who I came out to her a couple years ago. She told me she already knew about my sexuality just not the dressing. So, I feel blessed to have someone so supportive. But, she told me if I’m going to dress I need to do it right. So, I guess that’s why I am here. She doesn’t know make up that well. And all the videos I do I can’t seem to replicate. I’m semi-passable even with bad make up mainly because I’m petite and have soft features. But, I want to be fully passable so I can go out with her dressed. Any help anyone can give would be fully appreciated

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Mia Diaz.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Mia,Welcome to CDH. If there is an ULTA or Sephora store near you call them and try to set up an appointment for a makeover.Whichever you decide ,and I say this with all respect,please purchase some of their makeup so you can have fun later.Maybe you SO would be interested in a makeover?Wow,thats a unique date,a makeover date,hmmmmm it may be fun. Michelle.

Hi Mia,

Welcome to CDH.  I was about to suggest an appointment with ULTA but Michelle Brown suggested that.

Alice

Hi Mia, and welcome. It is great to hear your SO is accepting and supportive. That is not altogether that common, and so many girls I know must dress in secret. As to makeup. I agree that video are not necessarily that helping. When I returned to crossdressing about five years ago I knew nothing about makeup, but I began practicing in the old ‘trial and error’ method. I have improved over the past few years to where I now do makeup semi-professionally for stage productions and events. I love it, because makeup can be so transformational! I’m 74 and have been told when I am made-up I look twenty years younger (girls love flattery!) So my advice is sit in front of a mirror and keep practicing until you find your “SIGNATURE” look! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Mia nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. There is a wealth of knowledge here for you to access and learn from as for every step of the way in your girly life .. Its so wonderful you have a supportive and future wife yea for you girlfriend .. As many ladies here are still in the closet then like you and myself included in that group as i came out to my wife just after marrage.. That  was 39 years ago this past march and also like you its taking some time to play with the makeup and get it right just practice girl good luck and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mia welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Mia,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?