Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there, would like to chat with anyone really need to get some support.

Hi Feebee, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found us and became a member. It appears that you joined us in hope of finding support. Well Luv you will find that and a whole lot more. Although I am the first to send you a welcoming post, I assure you that I will not be the last one to do so. The girls here are accepting, friendly and yes very supportive. You did not tell us much in your introduction post, so it would be helpful if you told us a little about yourself and how we can help. If it is in the areas of answering questions, giving advice, providing tips or just offering understanding and shoulders to cry on if you need them, you will have members respond to your needs. If I can ever be of service to you please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Or you can just post a reply to this post right in this forum. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hey Feebee. You okay? I hear you. We hear you. I have felt that way and, a little secret, sometimes, I still do. What’s on your mind?

kate

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Feebee

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Feebee are you ok you can chat anytime.

Hi Feebee,

Please contact me if you need support and/or want to discuss anything.

Cross dressing is healthy. Guilt and shame are not.

Fancy Nancy

Natasha
      Lady

Hi Freebee,

you sound distressed hun if you need a chat od advice we are all here for you message me if you need to talk no need to bottle anything up ill listen without judgement.

here to help if you need it hun xxx

❤❤

Anonymous

Hi Feebee , welcome there’s plenty available here on CDH ,  ask away , we’ve all travelled difficult steps but it’s not always difficult – lots if days to smile also 💐💐 Tiff

Hi Feebee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Feebee, I’m glad you found us here. There are many great girls here, and if you have any questions, ask away. This is a completely accepting place to share your feminine side with like minded girls.

Amy

Hello Feebee. Feel free to start chatting. I’ll help anyway I can or just share.

You will get all the support you require on this website. If it is physical chat, where are you situated you maybe able to meet someone

Hugs
      Coleen

Welcome Feebee!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?