Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Nikki and I have been dressing up my whole life.However up until recently, 1.5-2, I have taken it seriously and excited about the future. I do need major help with makeup 😉

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Nikki!  Welcome to CDH and what I know you will find to be a great home. As for makeup any chance you get to practice do so. There are also many tutorials on line that can help. Start simple and keep working at it and refining your look and you will find your style. I found a Mary Kay rep in the Philly area that has been wonderful to work with and has helped me with colors and products so don’t be afraid to look for help. Just be up front with what you are looking for and many makeup sales people will be helpful as to them you are just a sale and a future customer.

🍷C

Erica
      Lady

Nikki, I need major help with my make up, trying to learn on your own is hard. I watch a lot of You-tube videos lately to get hints. What I need is about a 5 gallon pail full of make up product since I only have a handful right now. Been spending too much money on clothes instead of make up…that’s gonna change.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nikki welcome   we have much of everything that is needed to help you become that lady you always wanted to be. Makeup oh” yes that’s is certainly a challenge but many of our articles here will help and u-tube , much knowledge can be obtain there. Meet our ladies as they can help also. But as I have been told, practice, practice, practice . Very nice having you and the best on your journeys ahead. 🌹

Hi Nikki and welcome to CDH.  There are some great ladies here that love to do makeup as much as I do too.  Articles and Forums also.  If you like drop me a line and I can tell you some tricks and tips on how to improve you skills I will say it takes some practice even if it is not a full make over maybe just practicing eye liner or just mascara.  Anyways say hello and we can chat.

Sara Marie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?