Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Kym Styles

looking for new like minded people to help me find my look and just people to talk to.

Have and amazing wife who is helping me but need some girl friends just for coffee and chats .

Anonymous

Hi Kym, welcome to the site, you are so lucky to have an understanding wife as they usually feel their role in the marriage is compromised. Love Sandra x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kym

wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kim,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kim welcome

Anonymous

A wife?   You lucky dog.   Hug her for me too.

Thanks all

for the kind words going through inner demons at the moment its all consuming .

Kym

Anonymous

Hi Kim , stay strong , you’ll get through the rollercoaster .

Welcome from Queensland  , Tiff

Welcome Kym!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Kym, glad you found us here. This is indeed a great place to get to know others that share the same passion, and often have gone through the same things as you.

You are so fortunate to have an understanding and supportive wife, not all are so lucky.

Read, make friends, and ask questions, the girls here are really amazing.

Amy

Hi Kym, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. It is a blessing that you have a wife who is supportive and trying to help. However, there is nothing like having friends who will not only support you but be able to help you by giving you tips, advice and share all kinds of crossdressing experiences. You get all that and a whole lot more by being a member of CDH. So be active and reach out to our members so you can reap the full rewards of membership here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Kim !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Hi, my name is Jenny (or Jenifer). I’m a straight 24 year old husband to be who loves dressing up in dresses, bras, panties, tights, heels and have recently trialed using makeup. My wife to be knows that I used to dress up and made me throw a lot of my stuff out but I have a small stash of a set of stunning 6″ heels and a baby blue dress.

Being straight it’s the feel of the dresses against my skin that gets me all excited. I honestly wish I was the one walking down the aisle in that stunning wedding dress.

Anyway enough about me, send me a message and perhaps we can share some interesting stories.

Jen xx

Anonymous

Hi Jenny and welcome to CH it is a shame your wife made you throw your clothes out, she may come round in time. I think she feels it is a threat to your marriage, a bit like a third person in the relationship. xx

Hi Jen wish l can out to my sister’s at 24 go for it girl .

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?