Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am very new at this and would like to let the genie out of the bottle, behind closed doors. I am 61 so I hope I haven’t left this too late to start. I love the outdoors and are described by my friends as a caring and kind person. My feminine feelings have been bottled up for too long, although this is very scary indeed. The feeling when you slip on a pair of high heels and a piece of satin lingerie is amazing. I feel so content and happy in this space and yet when I have to revert back to my male role my mental health seems to deteriorate. I am on this site to try and find some friends that can help guide me through this journey. I love my wife heaps and don’t want to destroy that relationship or friendship, hence my dilemma. I have no intentions of transitioning to a woman, however, I would like to be able to enjoy this time more often with help and support form someone here and hopefully my wife.

Hello Grace nice to have you here, sit back and relax awhile and look around the site. lots of info and lots of gals to see and meet new friends, feel free to read my profile will tell more about my journey. I am 58 years old, wife knows of my x dressing, lets me dress up but only when no other adult child is home. but she will not let me sit in same room as her and talk like 2 woman and let my feminine side out and be free.    real woman x dress all the time and get away with it.  so what is so wrong with us x dressing?

Hi Grace,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Grace welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Grace,

Welcome to the best crossdressing internet site in the world CDH. I have been  here for the past 14 months and all the Girls / Ladies the most helpful and friendly.

So put on your best BIG Girl panties, bra and dress and enjoy your stay. The  Girls are the best in answering your questions.

Friend  me if you want and I’ll accept your request.

Kathleen💋❤💋❤💋❤

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Grace, welcome to CDH! I have been here a bit over a couple of years now and I have found more friendship and support here than I ever had before. It has helped me accept my feminine side so much more.

Amy

Hello Grace.

Never too late. I am sure that you will find all the support and friends that you need here. The girls here are amazing.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Hi Grace welcome to CDH, it’s never too late to start dressing and joining in tbe forums and chatting with the girls here will help you on the journey you have undertaken, jump right in   you’ll love it!

Hugs

Diana

Hi Grace,

Welcome to CDH! I am also 61 and married. Let me know if you would like to talk.

– Robyn

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Grace!! 🍀🦋🍭

I AM 70 AND RETIRE. AND MY WIFE HELP ME. WE GO SHOPPING FOR THINGS FOR DONNA ALL THE TIME

Welcome Grace! Im sure youre going to enjoy cdh so many lovely ladies willing to help and be your friend!

Hi Grace.   Welcome to this very friendly and supportive address.

You will not be alone as you travel your new pathway and Grace begins to emerge and become more confident.

I to am in my mature years and am very personal with Requal’s appearance.  However once my wife was introduced to Requal, while she was very apprehensive at first, she has now mellowed and Requal can make more frequent appearances.

I to am from “down under” and have very male orientated hobbies.

Just like you I enjoy the feel of female apparel and to get in touch with my feminine side, time to time.

Hi Grace! Welcome to CDH from South Australia!!! 🇦🇺
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Grace welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family, I’m a mature Crossdresser too I’m 67 I’ve been dressing most of my life but I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve not plucked up the courage to come out to my wife and family yet x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Welcome Grace!

G’Day,
      How ya goin Grace.

Lovely to have an other Aussie Girl on here, I’m in SA.
      You will find their is so much comfort in joining this site as I have, you can share and not be judged.
      It does not matter at what stage in your life you find the real you.
      I have been flaunting with my crossdressing for years, I have enjoyed being on Cdh.
      It would be nice to chat, But not about the Prison Bars. Magpie Supporter now Port.

Mikala xx
      I should add that the mention of Prison Bars is an Historic Footy Guernsey that Port and Collingwood just have some banter about.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Mikala.

Hi Grace
      Welcome to CDH. It’s wonderful here very friendly. I’m sure you will get all the help you need.

Hugs Charlotte

Peta Mari
      Lady

Gday. Another aussie. I’m from the outback. Kinda more like the front door to the outback of nsw. I guess that makes us out front.

My wife knows. I never dress fully with her. But often partially dress.

Hi Mary Jane,
        Nice to meet Aussies.
        Always lived in SA, Spent 20 years fly in fly out ,in The Kimberley and Pilbara Ranges and also knocked around Kalgoorlie and Leinster. Love being out Bush, also loved my Rodeoing.

Mikala xx.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Grace,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks again for your participation on site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Grace, Jane Elizabeth from Hobart. It looks like your good self and I are both new to crossdressing in front of our SO. I Have found acceptance from my wife, and I hope you do as well.
      I love this part of my life, and the openness in our relationship.
      Warm wishes
      Jane

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?