• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi all I’m new here and still learning this site . I’m very happy to be here and am looking to have some great chats with new friends 💞.

Welcome to CDH.Β  This is the best place on the Web.

Paula

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

I joined just a few days ago.

Alanna

Hi Michelle. I am in Saskatchewan.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle welcome. So nice meeting another Ontarian,Β  hi from Peterborough.. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie Β 🌷

Anonymous

Hi from BC.

Welcome aboard.

Caroline

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

Welcome it is so nice to meet you, I hope you are enjoying been here and that you make lots of new friends.

I love to chat so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Michelle. Welcome to a wonderful to share, care and learn. I love your photo and look forward to seeing more. I also really look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’, (as I like to call them). We are all on a journey in exploring our feminine nature. Enjoying being a girl and getting to do ‘girly’ things is a large part of it. I know Paulette has allowed me to be a lot more loving and caring. So much so, my wife says if it takes being Paulette to make such a change, go ahead! Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Michelle and welcome from a former Hamiltonian now living in Niagara. I hope you get as much friendship and enjoyment from this site as I have over the past couple years. Glad to have you with us.

Olivia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.Β  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat roomΒ  Β ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle

Welcome to this lovely community!

💕Lara

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girl as im not that close to you but across the border in NE Montana up close to the border there anyhow .. Please explore the site as so much to see and do here reading the forums and posts just have fun girl this is such a wonderful place to be hugs girlfriend .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Michelle,
      So wonderful to make your acquaintance. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Feel free to check out my profile and send me a friend request. Looking forward to getting to know you. Hugs and Kisses. Amber Lynn

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?