Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to take a momment to say that I’m so excited to be a part of this gathering of like minded girls.
      I may be a bit older than many here, I’m 63. The years have been kind to me and I still retain my girlish figure. I love who I am, how I feel and how I look.
      I’m looking forward to making as many new friends as reasonably possible, and I might add I’m hoping to find that special GF.
      I hope you’ll find me as a girl who will always lend a compassionate ear and be supportive.

Bye, for now. Love Gina

Rose
      Lady

Hi Gina, and welcome to CDH. You’ll find all the girls here incredibly friendly and helpful.

Hi Gina and welcome to CDH. You’re going to love this site and find a few friends along the way.

<3 Victoria

Anonymous

Hi Gina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Gina and welcome to CDH. Hope your experience is a good one as its been for me.
      Hugs,
      Stacey s

Hi Gina and welcome!  You’ve certainly found the right place to make some great new friends, this place is an absolutely wonderful forum for that.  Glad you’re here!

<3  Lauren

Hi Gina. I’m new here too. I have found this to be a very warm and welcoming site.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Gina welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Anonymous original post: 

Just wanted to take a momment to say that I’m so excited to be a part of this gathering of like minded girls.

I may be a bit older than many here, I’m 63. The years have been kind to me and I still retain my girlish figure. I love who I am, how I feel and how I look.

I’m looking forward to making as many new friends as reasonably possible, and I might add I’m hoping to find that special GF.

I hope you’ll find me as a girl who will always lend a compassionate ear and be supportive.

Bye, for now. Love Gina

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?