Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I found out recently that my boyfriend likes to crossdress. He doesn’t know that I know and idk what to do.  Do I wait for him to tell me do I guess? I think he wants to get caught but idk how to go about that either! Any advice is much appreciated. I’m very open minded and supportive and it hurts to know he feels like he can’t tell me.

Anonymous

Hi Megan . Its such a well guarded secret that he may never admit it you  . Don’t take it personally, hard I know, but it is truly Terifing coming out  Let alone to a SO.  Maybe some of the other SOs here can help you . But be prepared for complete denial. He will be exstatic when he finds out you support him though. Assuring him you won’t leave him may help. Good luck.  Your AWESOME   . All the best. Mikayla

Idk ? Don’t know what it means.

I wrote him a letter a few weeks ago just to remind him how much I love him and that he can tell me anything anytime, no matter what. Im not going to leave.  I understand how hard it must be to tell me but what I don’t understand is how he can make a new Facebook profile for his female persona with mutual friends but has me blocked.  One friend in particular made a comment about how he posted something about wanting to get caught.  How the hell do I do that?!

Anonymous

Maybe come home unexpected early but stay real cool if you do catch him,  He will panic, so the cooler you can be the better.. If he really does want to get caught it won’t be very hard then.  The fear of you leaving is the first problem he has.

I tried that today but it didn’t work. I’ll keep trying!

Anonymous

Lmao. We are very crafty.

😂

Anonymous

I will paint a picture for you.. He comes out, and you say you love him, never leave  blah blah  . Fast forward 5 years, you now don’t like him doing it anymore and start to resent him. . Now you have all that wonderful ammunition to use against him. Unfortunately this is not a rare outcome  SO. Do you dare admit this and risk ruining your life .  I WOULDN’T .

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Magen,  certainly a sticky situation . Many of us do this and much alone but always wondering  about if a close one may be thinking somethings up .. noticing something that could be discovered. I’m most cases if something is amist,  an item     ,computer left running most of us as men are absent minded in nature . You would likely know .it would be embarrassing to say the least. As mentioned for others look into groups and specifically  (wives and significant others ) join up and talk to gg girls, special ladies like your self and get the  answers you are seeking. Hope the best to you. Be patience good things take time. And as one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me,  love to help if you need. Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much! I’ve already read one book and am looking into support groups.

He may enjoy dressing with you, maybe you can indicate your support for gender fluidity- and men that like to be women sometimes

Hi Megan……..most of us are afraid to admit we like girls clothing so it is tough to “come out” so to speak. I would say nothing until he does or you could get him to go shopping with you for clothes and maybe he will be encouraged to tell you. Good luck sweetie!

Dame Veronica

Gail Rich
      Lady

I suggest you take the initiative. If you are in bed and he touches or makes a comment about your nightgown, ask him if he would like to try it on. Tell  him you think he’d look cute in it. Or if he touches your leg when you are wearing stockings, tell him how good it feels and ask if he would he like to try that sensation. If not these scenarios, there will be similar situation that will arise. Let him know that you would approve or would like to experiment. If he anticipates your approval, I think he will open up, and you’ll both be happier.

Megan,

My SOGGF caught me DRESSED UP (she came home 3days early from a “2 week ” business trip.) ..suspected I was wearing her outfits BOY was she pissed off threatening me to throw me out of house we share unless I agreed to DRESS 24/7 openly female through Halloween costume party her office was having. SHE AND I FOUND it very enjoyable getting up early every morning b4 she left for work, it included her making me up fully feminine, then she took me to the SOMA INTIMATES STORE nearby by to get me my OWN bras panties etc.. SOGGF a breast CANCER survivor and wears custom made expensive forms… in was using her spare pair loose in the bra I was wearing…that afternoon she came home early..thus as I agreed to dress up 24/7 thu Halloween she  SEMI PERMANENTLY adhered her spare forms on me with the SURGICAL ADHESIVE she uses, only removable via a special removal solution … she hid from me…come day after Halloween SOGGF asked me if if would like to continue living as Tammie,  I’d gotten quite a few nice HOW great you look Tammie during the 3 weeks and at Halloween party  ….  little did SOGGF know that I really enjoyed being FULLY ENFEM. I agreed. She a year later as my BDAY 1year aa tammie presented me with my own 38DDD forms and a new 38DDD SOMA INTIMATES bra…she wears 38DD BREAST FORMS, But as had complained about her not being a 38DDD as b4 her BC, SHE said got me my OWN 38DDD FORMS saying how about you being 38DDD, if you want me to be 38DDD.

I’d bet your SOGBF would love to be able to openly live 24/7 Dressed FEMININE. try suggesting that you go shopping together or a girls night out on town.

Or even suggest a trip to a day spa, pedicure, manicure and custom makeup and feminine hairstyles depending upon how long SOGBF’s hair is

But go slow, u might even find it fun to FEMININIZE him.

Leah
      Baroness

I would start by dressing up in lingerie more, maybe use a pair of your panties to masturbate him with,  use your lingerie to caress his body with, depending on if he can fit into your clothes, suggest he wear some o yours to start?

I am sure if he is like most of u, he is very afraid as to your reaction, if you will leave or freak out, if you will be supportive or participate.  The anxiety levels from all these questions are huge.

Once you get over some of those hurtles, continue to support and encourage and suggest buying some things for him. it will take time.  He is one very lucky guy to have a So that is interested in it, and supportive and willing to participate in it.  You also need to ask yourself questions of how much of the dressing can you except, and to what extent you are ok with him going to (dressing up, make up, going out in public, under dressing ect)

Keep s posted on your progress and feel free to PM if you wish

Leah

xoxo

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Hi, Megan,

Your man is lucky to have you in his life. I don’t know whether you can introduce information about our gender-fluid age into a conversation without his freaking out; that could require patience and the sensitivity we know you have. To many, many people crossdressing is not a big deal. Nobody knows how many of us there are, but it has been estimated that as many as 6% of the male heterosexual population crossdresses regularly, riding the bus, going to church and restaurants, shopping. That is not a small number — more than three times the number of red-haired people in this country. You might watch the movie “Ed Wood” privately and decide whether you could watch it together some time. It’s a funny picture, based on a real person, in which Johnny Depp plays a crossdressing movie director in the 1950s. There is a touching scene in which Ed hesitatingly asks his girlfriend if she could handle his habit. She thinks for a second and replies cheerfully that it’s no problem. Her tone is like giving him permission to choose between a red necktie and a blue necktie.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Megan,

I have read through all of postings here. Your situation is fairly common. I am certainly not one to give advice. All I can say is I personally know of the fear we guys have of being found out, while at the same time we ache to be found out! Sadly, Fear drives much of what we do and feel.

Does not make any sense… but such is the situation.

Remember that love and communication are the key!

Take a deep breath, be patient and Don’t give up.

Very best to you and your BF,

-Terri Anne

Christy
      Lady

I felt so much guilt, that I could not do it, AFTER coming out to my wife, even though she was mildly encouraging.

Its tough for some of us, and often seemingly  irrational.

Of course, you should carefully consider if this is something you can live with the rest of your life, especially in the early months when he maybe very self centered with his new freedom.

Its an explosion of feelings that are wanting to be expressed all at once. Imagine all your years of learning girly things suddenly becoming available to being done, but as quickly as possible. He has a lot to learn presumably.

Hey ladies! He told me he knows that I know and we had the best conversation! He seemed much happier yesterday and I must admit it feels wonderful to go to bed AND wake up with a smile on my face! I cannot thank you all enough for your helpful advice and I’m looking forward to many new friendships 🤗😍

Anonymous

Great news. Glad it worked out for you.   Wish you the best of luck.  Mikayla

Gail Rich
        Lady

Glad to hear it. Keep the lines of communication open. My SO knows but we rarely talk about it. Much happiness to both of you.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?