• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello –

my name is meggan and i wanted to introduce myself.  i just discovered this site and decided to give it a go.  i’ve been dressing since as long as i can remember.  from an early age i was aware of this part of me that is distinctly female and i have enjoyed nurturing meggan and letting her have a greater and greater role in my life.  i honestly feel that she has made me a better “guy” in many ways – more compassionate, emphathetic, a better listener, etc.

like many, i dream of living the life full-time – every day that meggan is put away in a box is a day that is a little less sunnier.  i would love to hormonally transition and feel and experience more on this journey.  maybe someday, but for now – i really enjoy my life and i really enjoy being a girl.

Suzanne
      Lady

Hi Megg,

Appreciate you revealing Megg to me…I too love to get all dressed up…and wish I had a partner who wanted that too.  Like you, hate to get undressing and put Suzanne “back in the box”…sighs.  I dress up late at night…after walking the dog for the last outing…have considered doing that dressed up, but…

I have outlived two wives…only the second was into costuming, makeup, and more…in the bedroom.   And of course, I am seeking those special gurls locally…for dressing up together sessions.  I’m adaptable to other needs too…

Love all you gurls!

I am the Very Erotic “Snow-Queen of Tarts” Suzanne LeBizarre – wicked grins – and NO, its NOT drugs!

Rose
      Lady

Hi Meggan, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Hi Meghan and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?