Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • I would like to introduce myself. I am Roberta Samantha I am 60 years old in great shape for my age. I am single (divorced) with no significant other. I finally have made a step towards being free from the shackles of fear that come from being discovered by someone I know.  I love shopping for clothes, and dressing up. Power shopping is a favorite things. I love to cook and bake. I can make cakes,  cookies,   breads  pies from scratch as well as my own egg noodles. I am a avid reader of books I have a large library as well a large collection of movies about 2000 in total and hundreds of hours of  music.  My big weak area in dressing up is makeup,  I am not very good at it mostly because I am just starting to use it. Like many I surpressed my urges to dress up and Makeup is one thing i just started using it recently. I really could use some one to tutor me on how to apply it  and buy it
      • Again thank you all for your time and the warm friendly Welcome
      • Roberta
      Anonymous

Hello Roberta

Welcome to CDH.

Makeup can be a challenge and requires practice, practice and more practice.

Suggest you explore the forums a wealth of information there and don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Jessica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roberta happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Roberta,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Roberta,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Roberta, welcome to the CDH family. I wish I could could bake half as well as it sounds like you can. I’m new to dressing myself and need to learn the art of make-up myself. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Roberta!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?