Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After a night at Outskirts in the Equator Bar some friends went to Missing. I followed on with my friend Dee. In Missing there is a step in the floor so you can walk all the way around the bar. I missed the step and unceremoniously ploughed into people, my knee swole up and a Ambulance had to take me to A & E. Dee followed in her car and 3 hours later I hobbled out with my leg in a splint, later to find out my thigh muscle was 95% ripped through . Couldn’t dress for months.

Hi Carol! Very sorry to hear about your fall and subsequent injury….that has got to hurt. I hope and wish you a speedy recovery. All you girls out there…..be extra careful going to night clubs in heels; with strobe lights and loud crowds……..accident waiting to happen!

Lady Veronica

I’m sorry I should’ve said the incident happened some years ago. My apologies Carol Clark

Oh Carol so very sorry to hear about you injury and so wish you could dress but I understand why.  For me dressing with out heels is not dressing LOL so I would not be able to dress for a long long time. : (  I hope you get better soon and can join us being the woman you want to be.  Hugsss and get well soon.

Sara

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Carol. Sorry to hear of your accident. The injury you suffered makes me shudder!!  New member Crystie just got back from the hospital from an infection on her leg.  She was gone some two months. I mentioned to her some years back I had a staph infection in my leg and was off work for awhile.   Hope you are back to form.  Legs are important to a girl right?  Lady Veronica is so  right about night clubs being an accident waiting to happen.  I stay home  sipping hard lemonade and maybe dance with the dogs. LOL       Karley

Jessica
      Lady

Ouch!! Poor thing. I bet that sucks bad. I hope you heal fast.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?