Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So ladies, to any of you who have a wife /SO that knows of your crossdressing and they were to give you the green light to dress everyday , would you?  I know my answer and it would be yes please.
      thanks

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

Hi,

I am blessed to say my amazing wife. Allows me to dress whenever I need to. (All the time when home) my male ego does appear a couple of times a week. As she didn’t marry Natasha but did knew I dress.

Yes and that’s what my wife mentioned. She married a man not a woman but it ok with my dressing but doesn’t want to see it everyday.

My wife has always known even before we were married and she still agreed to marry me. She is more of the husband in the relationship and that’s fine with me.

Pumped
      Lady

I do dress every day!

The only thing I don’t do is venture out of the house. Just not ready to deal with that, not sure I ever will.

Well we all go at our own pace hun. I never thought I would be going out in public dressed but since my first time out I now do it 3/4 times a week and absolutely love being out.
        thanks

Ashley.

Leah
      Baroness

my wife knew from the beginning, while it is not her thing as she tells me, She lets me dress when I want…but still wants balance and her “man” from time to time.  After all she says I did not marry a woman…( maybe not on the outside)..lol.

I woudl probably dress daily for the first weeks or month, then would go back to a few times/week. If she was into it and it excited and turned her on..well then probably a lot more.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Marriage involves laying down our lives for our partner.

My wife knows I dress. We share part of that together. Eg go for pedicures, and get our nails done. Occasionally I’ll wear it on my finger nails.

But to respect her as her husband, I don’t go full femme with her.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

No, I’d probably dress more, like once a week, but I like being both.  Honestly it’s not my wife that keeps me from doing that, it’s everyone else in my life.  I just wish I could dress girlie and frilly as much or as little as I want without societal judgements.  I’m so thankful there’s no judgements here.  You girls are lovely!

My wife actually is disappointed, if I dont dress everyday, She loves both sides of me, but prefers to sit with Regi, each evening
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

That’s awesome hun.  Your very lucky to have her.

As with others i am dressed at all times when home except if we have visitors, i have tried a few times to remain in male mode after work but am always told to go change

Now that I have retired for the second time I go weeks without wearing any male attire. With the summer coming on my dress is mainly shorts or capris with A tank top or A tunic, and of course panties and and bra. My wife loves it as do I.

Anonymous

My wife did lift her objections several months ago, except to keep Bettylou away from our kids and her friends. Now, her husband takes her to medical appointments and is there when she has visitors. Otherwise, it’s just we girls, here. (Not always with makeup and forms).

Hugs,
      Bettylou

My wife knows of All things. She gave me the name Bridgette, my first outfit, took me for my first bra fitting, and we go to get pedi’s together regularly. We go out together with me dressed. I actually came out to her about dressing before I dressed at all… since junior high, at least… and we’ve explored it together. We do everything together, with few exceptions. She did my first makeup too. But she didn’t marry Bridgette, and I really respect that.

Even if, for whatever reason, she did say i could dress every day, I would probably be dressed androgynously more often than not, and still present as male more often than female. I’m very very comfortable dressed in a mix of male and female. I would love to go out more often full on Bridgette though.

Bridgette

That’s great you have her hun. My wife wants her husband still as well but alao wants Ashley to be happy.

Anonymous

came out to my wife last week and she wants to take it slow but go full blown, dressing inpanties and bra every night with her

Congratulations hun. Best thing I did was to let my wife know.

In private I would dress 24/7.

Diane

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

If I could I’d probably go “all out” 2-3times a week, (except on 100F/38C Oz Summer hot days. Just give me a t shirt and shorts… But probably with panties under the shorts!!

I underdress 24/7 and at night sleep with a bra and breast forms in, (again hot OZ summer nights notwithstanding, then its just some male shortie PJ’s.)… I’d go totally  femme every night, but “in case of a SO emergency” dont be ‘nightime femme” in case she needs me

The preparation to go totally femme is fun MOST of the time. But against that the “ready in ten minutes” male version is so much better and easier when I feel that way inclinde.

Caty.

My answer would be yes 7 days a week and twice on Sunday’s !!!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

It would just be nice if i could dress every day in whatever clothes i wanted. Just imagining getting up for coffee in my PJ’s with my forms on. Walking to my closet and picking from all of my clothes, whatever i wanted to wear that day. Shorts and tank or a sundress. I just think how wonderful it would be to just let my girl come out every day.

Anonymous

I would if I could dress everyday, for whatever reason I truly feel more myself when presenting as a woman. But then there’s my wife, as others have noted she wants the man she married. She’s gotten to tolerating my underdressing but nothing further yet. It’s all about the balance. 💋💕Katie

Yes it is Katie. We have to be thoughtful of our wife’s as well as our desire to dress.

My duties and responsibilities around the home would not allow for it, but if I could afford even a few hours a week I would be grateful. But sadly it can’t happen…

Diana W
      Lady

I’m lucky enough to be married to a wonderful understanding woman and I’m able to dress every day at home.  It’s everything I’d hoped it would be.

Melinda
      Lady

For me, I dress mainly privately. Under those circumstances, I might go full-time for a vacation with my wife. I would spend more time at home dressed as Melinda, but I see Melinda as helping me be a better person whether I present as her or not. Even under ideal circumstances, I would only dress occasionally. Great question!

Anonymous

I would fall into the 2 or 3 times a week range.

I go from one extreme to another. Sometimes weeks and not dressing to the next thing I know I’m shaving my legs, painting my nails, perfume and out gardening dressed like Daisy Duke not even caring if anybody sees me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. Her and Patty became good girlfriends. Yes she knows and I do dress everyday.

That’s great Patty. Your one of the lucky ones.  My wife it pretty good about Ashley but doesn’t want me to dress everyday.  Yet she doesn’t have a problem with what I call my “ morning fix” of pantyhose, jean mini and a top every morning. She does know I wear panties and a bralette daily and good with it.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I had been dressing often and going out for a few years when we met. One morning she surprised me showing up at my place. She noticed women’s clothes lying about and was not pleased. I decided to tell her the clothes were mine. I enjoyed wearing them for fun and going out to parties.

She didn’t seem to believe me and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and put on one of m favorite and sexiest outfits, with makeup and everything. The whole deal.

When I walked out, she was stunned. She could not believe, how pretty and sexy I was, and that girl was me. She thought it would be fun for us to go out as girlfriends. We often did.

Omg!!! Yes!! 💯% of the time. My partner and I have been camping for a little while now and last night I had no clean sweatpants to wear and it was chilly out and I was bitching about being cold and uncomfortable when my partner brought me her tights and told me to use them. I spent the evening in them and a comfy oversized sweater, this morning I got to wake up, put on all female clothing and do my makeup before she even got up. I feel beautiful and I have her to thank!! It’s going to be a fabulous day!!

Anonymous

I want to say yes, 100% of the time, but there are other complications in my life than just my wife. Some of those complications have strong relationships with my male side and that would be hard for me to disrupt. But, assuming we mean only the time it’s just the two of us, I’d probably go for it.

My wife doesn’t care if I dress. Since my goal is to become a woman, and she is fine with it, it is up to me to find the courage to do it full time. We live in a very crowded area, and not the best neighborhood. I really have lots to consider, also with letting my family know. I work from home currently, so this would be the ideal time to make the transition.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

If my wife would let me, I believe I would dress every day, for at least part of the time. What I really could see myself doing is dressing up after dinner for a couple of hours each night. Perhaps it would be more than that, but for sure I could see myself doing that.

My wife doesn’t mind me dressing up and she helps me, but I know she doesn’t want to see me dressed every day, also I have an adult son who moved back in, and he doesn’t know about Amy, so that cramps my style a certain amount.

Amy

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Amy Myers.

Totally 💯 yes.

but like others have said… is isn’t just her that create complications

Hi girls I am still just a closet and underdresser which I love to do and nearly every day ,now that I am retired and don’t have to go into work I would love to dress fulltime as a female ,to get rid of my boring male clothing and put on my lovely undies ,wear a dress or skirt ,do my make up ,wear jewelry ,shoes with heels and at night a lovely nightie ,will it ever happen I don’t know but as I have said before I can dream Michelle xx

I am lucky that my wife allows me to dress each night once the kids are in bed. This as really helped me develop the look that Sarah is heading towards. But on the flip side being able to dress everyday has meant I have spent quite a bit of money on clothes as I keep wanting to try new things. I guess if I could only dress every now and again I would be satisfied with whatever I had in my wardrobe.

If the rest of the world would be accepting. In a heartbeat. But they are not as understanding as my wife. So I guess that’s a no for me.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

It took some time and patience before my spouse felt she could be seen with Ellie in public. That was a huge hurdle for her. I’d been going out in public for the better part of a year before she felt she could be seen together with me. About a year and one half ago I went through the trauma of presenting Ellie in public. My daughters greatly aided me by accompanying and encouraging me on those first nerve wracking forays into public judgement. I was my own worst enemy with my self doubt and anxiety. Later, when my wife joined me, it was much easier for me but I could feel her anxieties first hand. I am very grateful and fortunate to have noted acceptance and kindness far outweigh negativity. (Being selectively hard of hearing also helps.) Quite honestly, the vast majority of folks don’t notice or pay any attention, or don’t seem to care. So I never faced a situation where my spouse asked me not to go out in public. But I think my doing so kind of put pressure on her to go with me and  accept that this is now who I am.

Wow that’s great hun. And I would never ask you age.  Lol.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?