- June 3, 2021 at 12:55 pm #500139Ashley KonnersParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 317Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
So ladies, to any of you who have a wife /SO that knows of your crossdressing and they were to give you the green light to dress everyday , would you? I know my answer and it would be yes please.
Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 18, 2021 at 8:05 pm #506317Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
It took some time and patience before my spouse felt she could be seen with Ellie in public. That was a huge hurdle for her. I’d been going out in public for the better part of a year before she felt she could be seen together with me. About a year and one half ago I went through the trauma of presenting Ellie in public. My daughters greatly aided me by accompanying and encouraging me on those first nerve wracking forays into public judgement. I was my own worst enemy with my self doubt and anxiety. Later, when my wife joined me, it was much easier for me but I could feel her anxieties first hand. I am very grateful and fortunate to have noted acceptance and kindness far outweigh negativity. (Being selectively hard of hearing also helps.) Quite honestly, the vast majority of folks don’t notice or pay any attention, or don’t seem to care. So I never faced a situation where my spouse asked me not to go out in public. But I think my doing so kind of put pressure on her to go with me and accept that this is now who I am.
- June 18, 2021 at 6:27 am #506020Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 275Has thanked: 481 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- June 18, 2021 at 2:53 am #505995Sarah LaneDuchessRegistered On: September 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
I am lucky that my wife allows me to dress each night once the kids are in bed. This as really helped me develop the look that Sarah is heading towards. But on the flip side being able to dress everyday has meant I have spent quite a bit of money on clothes as I keep wanting to try new things. I guess if I could only dress every now and again I would be satisfied with whatever I had in my wardrobe.
- June 17, 2021 at 10:33 pm #505957Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 137Has thanked: 5955 timesBeen thanked: 629 times
Hi girls I am still just a closet and underdresser which I love to do and nearly every day ,now that I am retired and don’t have to go into work I would love to dress fulltime as a female ,to get rid of my boring male clothing and put on my lovely undies ,wear a dress or skirt ,do my make up ,wear jewelry ,shoes with heels and at night a lovely nightie ,will it ever happen I don’t know but as I have said before I can dream Michelle xx
- June 17, 2021 at 10:08 pm #505951Mallory BarbieBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 90Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 403 times
- June 17, 2021 at 8:14 pm #505912Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1452Has thanked: 4164 timesBeen thanked: 4272 times
If my wife would let me, I believe I would dress every day, for at least part of the time. What I really could see myself doing is dressing up after dinner for a couple of hours each night. Perhaps it would be more than that, but for sure I could see myself doing that.
My wife doesn’t mind me dressing up and she helps me, but I know she doesn’t want to see me dressed every day, also I have an adult son who moved back in, and he doesn’t know about Amy, so that cramps my style a certain amount.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Amy Myers.
- June 17, 2021 at 8:04 pm #505910Jenna Elizabeth FosterLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 211Has thanked: 468 timesBeen thanked: 807 times
My wife doesn’t care if I dress. Since my goal is to become a woman, and she is fine with it, it is up to me to find the courage to do it full time. We live in a very crowded area, and not the best neighborhood. I really have lots to consider, also with letting my family know. I work from home currently, so this would be the ideal time to make the transition.
- June 17, 2021 at 7:30 pm #505901Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
I want to say yes, 100% of the time, but there are other complications in my life than just my wife. Some of those complications have strong relationships with my male side and that would be hard for me to disrupt. But, assuming we mean only the time it’s just the two of us, I’d probably go for it.
- June 17, 2021 at 5:31 am #505612Rilee CrossLadyRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Omg!!! Yes!! 💯% of the time. My partner and I have been camping for a little while now and last night I had no clean sweatpants to wear and it was chilly out and I was bitching about being cold and uncomfortable when my partner brought me her tights and told me to use them. I spent the evening in them and a comfy oversized sweater, this morning I got to wake up, put on all female clothing and do my makeup before she even got up. I feel beautiful and I have her to thank!! It’s going to be a fabulous day!!
- June 8, 2021 at 2:32 am #501823Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1708Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 4793 times
- June 8, 2021 at 2:39 am #501825Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 317Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
That’s great Patty. Your one of the lucky ones. My wife it pretty good about Ashley but doesn’t want me to dress everyday. Yet she doesn’t have a problem with what I call my “ morning fix” of pantyhose, jean mini and a top every morning. She does know I wear panties and a bralette daily and good with it.
- June 8, 2021 at 2:55 am #501826Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1708Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 4793 times
I had been dressing often and going out for a few years when we met. One morning she surprised me showing up at my place. She noticed women’s clothes lying about and was not pleased. I decided to tell her the clothes were mine. I enjoyed wearing them for fun and going out to parties.
She didn’t seem to believe me and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and put on one of m favorite and sexiest outfits, with makeup and everything. The whole deal.
When I walked out, she was stunned. She could not believe, how pretty and sexy I was, and that girl was me. She thought it would be fun for us to go out as girlfriends. We often did.
- June 8, 2021 at 2:22 am #501822Amber JamiesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
I go from one extreme to another. Sometimes weeks and not dressing to the next thing I know I’m shaving my legs, painting my nails, perfume and out gardening dressed like Daisy Duke not even caring if anybody sees me.
- June 4, 2021 at 6:28 am #500382
- June 4, 2021 at 6:07 am #500381MelindaLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
For me, I dress mainly privately. Under those circumstances, I might go full-time for a vacation with my wife. I would spend more time at home dressed as Melinda, but I see Melinda as helping me be a better person whether I present as her or not. Even under ideal circumstances, I would only dress occasionally. Great question!
- June 4, 2021 at 6:00 am #500377Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 288Has thanked: 1718 timesBeen thanked: 1370 times
- June 4, 2021 at 5:11 am #500372Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 99Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
- June 4, 2021 at 5:40 am #500374
- June 4, 2021 at 4:10 am #500353Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 225Has thanked: 1508 timesBeen thanked: 1307 times
I would if I could dress everyday, for whatever reason I truly feel more myself when presenting as a woman. But then there’s my wife, as others have noted she wants the man she married. She’s gotten to tolerating my underdressing but nothing further yet. It’s all about the balance. 💋💕Katie
- June 4, 2021 at 4:26 am #500360
- June 4, 2021 at 3:14 am #500345Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 118Has thanked: 1636 timesBeen thanked: 524 times
It would just be nice if i could dress every day in whatever clothes i wanted. Just imagining getting up for coffee in my PJ’s with my forms on. Walking to my closet and picking from all of my clothes, whatever i wanted to wear that day. Shorts and tank or a sundress. I just think how wonderful it would be to just let my girl come out every day.
- June 4, 2021 at 4:27 am #500361
- June 4, 2021 at 2:28 am #500341Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 153Has thanked: 573 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
- June 3, 2021 at 11:42 pm #500307LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 71Replies: 885Has thanked: 886 timesBeen thanked: 4418 times
My wife lets me dress how I want about 80% of the time. I don’t wish to be out generally which I guess modifies my dressing but then I’m not driven by a need to be a woman. I just enjoy the freedom to dress more freely in terms of style and look.
Like many others my wife needs to keep her man just as I feel the need to express myself in a slightly more feminine way. As a result the 80%. I’m permanently in bra and panties during the day and female night wear. I wear forms some of the time but not perhaps as much as I might. I retain my beard is the biggest non femme part. However I tried clean shaven and it was scary and I prefer my trimmed beard. Everywhere else is shaved and smooth. My clothes are increasingly transitional. Light feminine but mostly t shirts, tunics , leggings , skinny jeans yoga pants and shorts. I only wear skirts occasionally and in private it’s possibly my biggest regret as I love the freedom of a dress.
Would I dress more , yes but not much and I’m very happy.
- June 3, 2021 at 9:28 pm #500300Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 90Replies: 884Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3119 times
If I could I’d probably go “all out” 2-3times a week, (except on 100F/38C Oz Summer hot days. Just give me a t shirt and shorts… But probably with panties under the shorts!!
I underdress 24/7 and at night sleep with a bra and breast forms in, (again hot OZ summer nights notwithstanding, then its just some male shortie PJ’s.)… I’d go totally femme every night, but “in case of a SO emergency” dont be ‘nightime femme” in case she needs me
The preparation to go totally femme is fun MOST of the time. But against that the “ready in ten minutes” male version is so much better and easier when I feel that way inclinde.
- June 3, 2021 at 7:16 pm #500261
- June 3, 2021 at 7:12 pm #500258Stephanie Mwm WyLadyRegistered On: May 29, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 58Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
- June 3, 2021 at 8:59 pm #500291
- June 3, 2021 at 7:07 pm #500255Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1205Has thanked: 16246 timesBeen thanked: 4495 times
My wife knows of All things. She gave me the name Bridgette, my first outfit, took me for my first bra fitting, and we go to get pedi’s together regularly. We go out together with me dressed. I actually came out to her about dressing before I dressed at all… since junior high, at least… and we’ve explored it together. We do everything together, with few exceptions. She did my first makeup too. But she didn’t marry Bridgette, and I really respect that.
Even if, for whatever reason, she did say i could dress every day, I would probably be dressed androgynously more often than not, and still present as male more often than female. I’m very very comfortable dressed in a mix of male and female. I would love to go out more often full on Bridgette though.
- June 3, 2021 at 9:02 pm #500293
- June 3, 2021 at 7:01 pm #500254BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 1572Has thanked: 1705 timesBeen thanked: 3981 times
There is nowhere for me to go. My wife has never seen me dressed as a man, & she never will.
I won’t change, nor would she want me to. I also, don’t own a stitch of male clothing.
I have been a total girl since I was 14. a few years have past, since then.
(Never ask a lady her age!) LOL
- June 3, 2021 at 9:03 pm #500294
- June 3, 2021 at 6:43 pm #500249Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2330Has thanked: 4800 timesBeen thanked: 8690 times
My wife did lift her objections several months ago, except to keep Bettylou away from our kids and her friends. Now, her husband takes her to medical appointments and is there when she has visitors. Otherwise, it’s just we girls, here. (Not always with makeup and forms).
- June 3, 2021 at 6:37 pm #500248sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 235Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 1203 times
Now that I have retired for the second time I go weeks without wearing any male attire. With the summer coming on my dress is mainly shorts or capris with A tank top or A tunic, and of course panties and and bra. My wife loves it as do I.
- June 3, 2021 at 5:34 pm #500235Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1193Has thanked: 13692 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
My wife actually is disappointed, if I dont dress everyday, She loves both sides of me, but prefers to sit with Regi, each evening
- June 17, 2021 at 10:01 pm #505950Caroline BoucherLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
As with others i am dressed at all times when home except if we have visitors, i have tried a few times to remain in male mode after work but am always told to go change
- June 3, 2021 at 9:06 pm #500295
- June 3, 2021 at 2:13 pm #500170Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
No, I’d probably dress more, like once a week, but I like being both. Honestly it’s not my wife that keeps me from doing that, it’s everyone else in my life. I just wish I could dress girlie and frilly as much or as little as I want without societal judgements. I’m so thankful there’s no judgements here. You girls are lovely!
- June 3, 2021 at 2:02 pm #500162Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 261Has thanked: 477 timesBeen thanked: 1336 times
Marriage involves laying down our lives for our partner.
My wife knows I dress. We share part of that together. Eg go for pedicures, and get our nails done. Occasionally I’ll wear it on my finger nails.
But to respect her as her husband, I don’t go full femme with her.
- June 3, 2021 at 1:49 pm #500158LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 258Has thanked: 3640 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
my wife knew from the beginning, while it is not her thing as she tells me, She lets me dress when I want…but still wants balance and her “man” from time to time. After all she says I did not marry a woman…( maybe not on the outside)..lol.
I woudl probably dress daily for the first weeks or month, then would go back to a few times/week. If she was into it and it excited and turned her on..well then probably a lot more.
- June 3, 2021 at 1:32 pm #500152Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 85Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
- June 3, 2021 at 6:20 pm #500241Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 176Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Pumped: I do it every day, and even go out to store and doc’s office. (Like I did this afternion.) I must admit one of the carryout guys actually asked “would you like help out ma’am?” What a rush, being called that.😀
Don’t know why you won’t go out en femme, but here’s a tip that might help.
If you reallly want this do BOTH of these steps:
A-tell yourself to hell with what others think, and,
B-grab life by the balls and jump out to meet the real you.
- June 3, 2021 at 1:43 pm #500157LadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 317Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
- June 3, 2021 at 1:11 pm #500146Rachel LeighLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
My wife has always known even before we were married and she still agreed to marry me. She is more of the husband in the relationship and that’s fine with me.
- June 3, 2021 at 1:06 pm #500143Natasha TaylorLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
I am blessed to say my amazing wife. Allows me to dress whenever I need to. (All the time when home) my male ego does appear a couple of times a week. As she didn’t marry Natasha but did knew I dress.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Natasha Taylor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.