Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Sisters… I’ve been thinking a lot about HRT and the benefits vs negatives and I would like your input. I know this is maybe something for the other site but…
      My wife has said yes to me doing it and I’m excited by the prospect!

Polly

Anonymous

I may be on the  ” other side” of HRT, but I am on HRT, testosterone. I take .6 cc every other week.  If I don’t, I have no labido, or eurges to do much of anything.  Normal ranges from  800-1000, I was at 80!

I used to get absorbing pellets, then gel rub on, now injections. This is prescribed by my Endocrinologist, with medical monitoring by my Urologist and if need be prostate cancer Oncologist.

HRT; that’s my story, not estrogen…don’t know what affects that may have…I may ASK, next time I have a visit.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Thank you for the question ill be interested in the answers to so glad your wife has your back to x

Hi Polly not there either but intrests are sure there please let us know what you decide ..

Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie!

I just replied to Laura and I’m on my way with blessings from everyone!

Polly ❤️

Hi Polly so happy for you hope it all works out ..

Stephanie

Congrats Polly.  I am sure it will be worth it for you in the long run.  I am doing blood tests currently with low dose Estradiol ( 2.5 mg cream).  All 4 of my docs are involved because of past cancer, and the dose is quite low, but it is a beginning.  Haven’t told family yet, but we will see if I have any side effects before I do.  Been going two weeks so far, as of today (4-12).

Good luck hon.

PaulaF

Paula…

Luckily, I’m a very fit person with a ‘perfect’ blood pressure ( hasn’t changed in 30 years) and every other health issues is nominal. I’m sure the HRT will be a go with patches as soon as I can get the bloods done! Oh, dear… I and my wife are very excited!

Polly

Paula…

I’ve also gotta say… I wish you the best breasts!

Polly

Anonymous

Good luck Polly! You are taking a wonderful step forward.

Eva

Eva darling

I want you to change your avatar! To someone who’s happy! Smile please! OMG… you are fucking attractive! Please give us a smile!

Love you heaps Polly

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh Polly, you have the greatest benefit of all – a wife who agrees with it all!!   I’d be excited too.   Now, I am assuming you have thought long and hard on this, but  I am envious of your situation girl!    Sure looks like a big green light to me!🙂

Stevie

Ohh, Stevie…

Thanks so much for your input! Yes, I’ve thought about this for about 40 years! I said to my wife this evening that I have always wanted to feel what it is like to be in a woman’s skin since I was a teenager!
        Now, I get the chance and I can’t wait… it’s the right time!
        As an aside… I will never attain such a womanly figure such as yours, Stevie! I just adore how your breasts sit just so!

Polly… before I say too much!

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Girl you better go for it then!  Thanks for the kind words hon ❤.  Hehe, yeah, I like my cute little breasts but I’d trade em in for the real thing!!  😁

Alice Black
      Duchess

Good luck Polly and I also wish you the best. Anybody who does HRT I consider to be very brave. I could not do what you are doing because of past health problems, The procedure is expensive in terms of $ and potentially can be ostracizing among family and friends- but you have your wifes support and that is a major start. How are others in your friend and family circle reacting to your decision?

Alice Black

Thanks for your concern, Alice

I have to say those that already know about my permanent crossing over are nothing except fully supportive… even my ‘roughneck’ brother! As for any others? Well, I’m too old to be truly interested or concerned though I will do my very best to shield my wife’s granddaughters until the right time for her happens. I leave that to my wife to decide as it’s her ‘journey’ as well.

Polly hugs you 😘

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Polly

as mentioned by others – you need to have this prescribed by a qualified Dr who has a knowledge of treating transitioning. Do not self medicate !! – These are some of the most powerful mediations in the book and will have a life long impact, so not to be trifled with.

You may like to know that our sister site has more information on transition and hormones etc – so take a look at ‘Transgender Haven’ – the link is on the right of the page near the bottom ..Its set up the same way as CDH but more focused to transitioning

hugs

Dawn

x

Darling Dawn,

Thanks so much for your advice! I have been to the doctor just yesterday for my first consultation and have the release form sitting on my desk. My doc just has to make sure I don’t need counseling and get my results of the blood tests before she can ascertain the correct dosage for the patches.
        I have been to look around TGH recently to read some of the threads and it was all very comforting. I am loath, however, to leave here and all the great friends I think I have made. It makes my day to read all the posts and enjoy all the repartee!

Love Polly 🌹🌷🌹

Siobhan
      Lady

Good luck on your journey.  It sounds like you are doing the right thing, you have a supportive partner, and a doctor on board, which is brilliant, just follow medical advice and don’t try to rush it, I understand it takes some time, but starting now rather than later means you have a great future ahead for you.  I am also a member on TGH, because I identify more as TG than CD but the forums seem a lot quieter over there than on here.

Sultry Sharon!

Maybe we could lighten them up?

Polly

Dear K K…

Had my first visit to the doctor and I will have my bloods done tomorrow morning.
      I’m on the way… doctor was totally happy for me!

Polly ❤️

A real girl Laura! They always check each other out… according to my wife who is commenting from the sidelines!

Luscious Lisa…

I’m onboard! I love you for you continued support! Thank you so much for all your gee ups! I promise to be the best girl I can be!

Polly

Ms Plumb

With compliments like that you could share anyth… well, you know! Gorgeous, me? 🤣😂😜🤪😭
      I wish I was but HRT aside there’s not much to be done with my old hide! It has been suggested that I switch to the TG side but I would really miss the repartie from youse girls!
      I shall stay and bore the ‘genes’ off youse all…

Much Plumbing to be done to Polly! 😱🌸🌺💐🌼

They do seem to be a self-righteous, passive aggressive lot, Steph. Oh, well… I do like all here! So much humour tinged with experience!

Love Polly

Polly,

I created an account over there, but it’s just to read the information. I also don’t want to leave here, so I’m staying 😁

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?