Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would like to share an aspect as a significant other. In this case I am not the wife or girlfriend but the “husband”. Vicky is a 60ish crossdresser and I am a 61y/o male.

The thing I want to point out is that I only see her for the woman she is and to both of us there is nothing gay about our relationship. Nothing wrong with that and it would be perfectly ok if it was.

Myself I feel attracted to crossdressers, not so much transgender men or she-males as they are portrayed. In other words I am not looking for the penis but for everything feminine, and I have to say she is by far more feminine then a lot of woman I know.

I just hope that 2021 can brings us closer together and hopefully live as husband and wife for what is left of our lives.

Stay safe everyone.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Frank, that is an interesting perspective on the usual. I’m glad that you are happy in your relationship, which is what life is all about. Life can be much too short to not be yourself.

Welcome!

Amy

Great comment.  Speaking for myself, and some others with whom I chat, I would die to find such a husband.  Good luck to you two!

Hi Frank,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

you are quite a good man. i try to go out on dates with guys and all they want is sex. they dont cares what you look like or who you are. i think there as to be some sort of attraction before having sex. i am a cd but i dont want to sleep around with everyone. i contacted alot of cds and asked if they would like to go out in public. just about all of them said no i dont leave the house. come on over and lets fool around. i want more tan that. i want somedone to take me out and show me off. i guess thats why alot of women talk to me when i go out. they are not worried about me trying to get in their pants. they just want someone to talk to and someone that listens. most tell me the guy they see are pigs. i know what they are saying and i agree.

Hi Jenny,

I don’t know where you live but in central America it is not easy to go out. It is homophobic to the extreme that they are just starting to sort of accept gay people, so imagine a crossdresser.

I must admit that we started off as just wanting the sex thing and I guess Vicky was experiencing what you mention. Our relationship has evolved from that and now we look at each other as husband and wife. The best thing is that we are both “givers” so we take pleasure out of giving pleasure. And it is not all sexual. It’s about telling her how lovely she looks with her summer dress or  how I like what she did with her makeup. The basic little things I always took for granted when married. It has been a few decades of coming to this point in life and I for one am glad it happened. As someone here said; life is to short.

Stay safe

Anonymous

Wishing you and Vicky all the happiness under the sun 🌞

My happiest moments is when I feel like the wife in a relationship and referring to my man as my husband.

Kudos to you Frank.  Men such as yourself are extremely hard to find.  I have been very lucky to have had two men in my life that were for all intents and purposes my ‘Husband’.  One relationship ended quite harshly with him trying to abolish my femme side and as he said, “Be a man.”  Guess what my answer was.

The second was in my late 30’s and he was in his late 50’s, a long time before marriage was even within the law.  We lived as man and wife for almost a year before his children started pushing him and using his grandkids for leverage for us to not have the relationship we had.  That hurt us both a great deal.

If you and she can make it work for you both, I wish you all the luck you can get to do so.  Congratulations.

PaulaF

Thanks for your curiosity. No, we have talked about this and she says it is years too late for that. She lives “caged” and that is how it is for us. When growing up I would have thought of this as being gay, Back then there was the idea that one had to be the girl. I guess it was more a way for closeted people to rationalize their homosexuality. Today this is a whole different world with gender fluidity and all. Wish we both would have been born much later.

About meeting a husband like myself, according to Vicky I am the first person she has met with this kind of attitude. She has had lots of encounters but only for sex. maybe I am sort of weird but I find kissing and cuddling way more intimate then the raw sex. Don’t get me wrong we do get around to that and I try to live out all her fantasies, and we do a lot of roleplay, like any healthy marriage should do. Anyway, I am a lucky man to have met Vicky (Victoria).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?